By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without a doubt in my mind Kratos would annihilate Link.

letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
guiduc said:
Sorry but *spoilers*

Kratos killed Gaia, Cronos, Hades, Hermes, Heracles, Helios, Poseidon... I don't think Link is going to be able to do something against him...

In fairness, Link's kill list makes Kratos's look really, really, really puny.

Okay... youre done. I'm not taking you seriously anymore. Kratos conquered countless armies. He had armies conquer other armies in his name. He slaughters thousands of beasts in one game. Link has nothing on kill count.

So you do acknowledge that Kratos can't beat Link with Chateau Romani and the Magic Cape, right?

Around the Network

link

Kratos, in Greek, means Power. I think we are done with the thread

guiduc said:

Did I make a mistake? Heracles is really the Greek name of the mythological Hero...!

No but in the game they decided to put Hercules as a boss, or they just decided to change the name.

At 3:52 it's a crossover between Greek and Roman

Khuutra said:
@SmoothCriminal:

Kratos never fights Achilles.... which is good for him, of course, because Achilles is the one guy in Greek mythos he couldn't just murder.

@letsdance:

Actually, he can hit enemies while intangible. It's not fair. That's why it's limited by magic. Chateau Romani givesh im infinite magic, though. Like I said, by saying "all Links combined" you've given him an unbeatable combo that Kratos can't top. Fight ove

I would actually like to debate that. I think Perseus would give Kratos a run for his money. Kratos may have a Gorgan head, but Perseus has the head of the queen of the Gorgans, Medusa. Not only that, but he was also the son of Zeus, giving him all the same powers as Kratos (though in actual Greek Mythos, this is not the case). Not to mention, Zeus doesn't hate Perseus, and would aid him in a battle against Kratos. 

As well as Perseus in Heracles, once again a son of Zeus. He (as the popular Disney movie portrays) is the strongest man to ever live. 

Not to mention that both of them are gifted with a pegasus. Perseus is also gifted with a helmet from Athena, a sword from Zeus, and a shield from some other god. All of them are stronger than any other weapon or armor. 

Like I said, when it comes to Greek or Roman history/mythos, I'm not playing around.

Around the Network

you are taking it way too serious, this site has a lot of nintendo fans (they are really more than the sony fans !) so you'll know who will "Win"

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
guiduc said:
Sorry but *spoilers*

Kratos killed Gaia, Cronos, Hades, Hermes, Heracles, Helios, Poseidon... I don't think Link is going to be able to do something against him...

In fairness, Link's kill list makes Kratos's look really, really, really puny.

Okay... youre done. I'm not taking you seriously anymore. Kratos conquered countless armies. He had armies conquer other armies in his name. He slaughters thousands of beasts in one game. Link has nothing on kill count.

So you do acknowledge that Kratos can't beat Link with Chateau Romani and the Magic Cape, right?

Not at all. Kratos is faster and much higher defense with rage. He has infinite rage. Link would take longer than 3 days to bring kratos health down with it.

SmoothCriminal said:

I would actually like to debate that. I think Perseus would give Kratos a run for his money. Kratos may have a Gorgan head, but Perseus has the head of the queen of the Gorgans, Medusa. Not only that, but he was also the son of Zeus, giving him all the same powers as Kratos (though in actual Greek Mythos, this is not the case). Not to mention, Zeus doesn't hate Perseus, and would aid him in a battle against Kratos. 

As well as Perseus in Heracles, once again a son of Zeus. He (as the popular Disney movie portrays) is the strongest man to ever live. 

Not to mention that both of them are gifted with a pegasus. Perseus is also gifted with a helmet from Athena, a sword from Zeus, and a shield from some other god. All of them are stronger than any other weapon or armor. 

Like I said, when it comes to Greek or Roman history/mythos, I'm not playing around.

Yeah, uh.

You keep playing God of War II, then get back to me on that one.

alfredofroylan said:
guiduc said:

Did I make a mistake? Heracles is really the Greek name of the mythological Hero...!

No but in the game they decided to put Hercules as a boss, or they just decided to change the name.

At 3:52 it's a crossover between Greek and Roman

Actually Sony made a mistake. It's Heracles.

letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:

Not at all. Kratos is faster and much higher defense with rage. He has infinite rage. Link would take longer than 3 days to bring kratos health down with it.

Canonically Kratos never uses the Eagle of Zeus, but sure, why not. Kratos takes 25% damage with Rage of Sparta.

He still loses. You acknowledge just now that he would lose, even with infinite rage.

And he's not really faster, either, depending on the Link.