By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without a doubt in my mind Kratos would annihilate Link.

Garnett said:
You expect a crazy ass man whos half naked and kills gods for a living to beat the shit out of a 14 year old boy ( i think) who wears a green dress (i think im not sure) and rides horses all day?

Your fucking crazy.

First off, adult Link is 17. Young link is 10. Toon Link is also 10.

Second, it's called a tunic. I'm assuming you'd call a kilt a skirt, which is extra insulting because I'm Irish.

Third, Link doesn't "ride horses all day." In fact, only 3 Zelda games to date have a horse in them. Besides, in Twilight Princess he rode a dragon-bat thing. If he did anything all day, it would be work at his job, which is a rancher (at least in Twilight Princess). More likely though, he would (and eventually did) become a soldier for the Hylian army.

Also, Link would own Kratos, no contest.

Around the Network
guiduc said:
Sorry but *spoilers*

Kratos killed Gaia, Cronos, Hades, Hermes, Heracles, Helios, Poseidon, Hera, Hephestaus, countless Minatours, Centaurs, Cyclops, Aries, Athena, HIMSELF!... I don't think Link is going to be able to do something against him...

letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:

Do you remember what Chateau Romani does?

Magic wont do anything to Kratos. He has the Golden Fleece to redirect that all. But fine, you used on of the three items Links able to carry.

All the Links combined (you set this up, not me) have like twenty-something bottles. Even from one game, his max is like... six.

Do you remember what the Magic Cape does?

Link doesn't carry 20 bottles. Nice try though. There is no pause to swap out weapons in this fight.

Like I said in my other post, each game obeys it's own laws. Therefore, Link could pause the fight and switch out weapons, because it makes sense in the Zelda Universe. 

guiduc said:
Sorry but *spoilers*

Kratos killed Gaia, Cronos, Hades, Hermes, Heracles, Helios, Poseidon... I don't think Link is going to be able to do something against him...

In fairness, Link's kill list makes Kratos's look really, really, really puny.

guiduc said:
Sorry but *spoilers*

Kratos killed Gaia, Cronos, Hades, Hermes, Heracles, Helios, Poseidon... I don't think Link is going to be able to do something against him...

Actually he killed "Hercules" ..... yes Hercules, thanks GoW for perpetuing one of the most common mistakes between Greek and Roman mythology.

Around the Network
letsdance said:
guiduc said:
Sorry but *spoilers*

Kratos killed Gaia, Cronos, Hades, Hermes, Heracles, Helios, Poseidon, Hera, Hephestaus, countless Minatours, Centaurs, Cyclops, Aries, Athena, HIMSELF!... I don't think Link is going to be able to do something against him...

NO! It's not because I don't know what he did, I just don't want to spoil everything.

Kratos is a little too powerful IMHO. We call it grosbill. Kill all Titans and Gods... don't think SO!@

Kratos cant even do a proper double jump half the time. How is he going to beat Link? PLEASE!!!

alfredofroylan said:
guiduc said:
Sorry but *spoilers*

Actually he killed "Hercules" ..... yes Hercules, thanks GoW for perpetuing one of the most common mistakes between Greek and Roman mythology.

Did I make a mistake? Heracles is really the Greek name of the mythological Hero...!

Khuutra said:
guiduc said:
Sorry but *spoilers*

In fairness, Link's kill list makes Kratos's look really, really, really puny.

Okay... youre done. I'm not taking you seriously anymore. Kratos conquered countless armies. He had armies conquer other armies in his name. He slaughters thousands of beasts in one game. Link has nothing on kill count.

SmoothCriminal said:
Garnett said:
You expect a crazy ass man whos half naked and kills gods for a living to beat the shit out of a 14 year old boy ( i think) who wears a green dress (i think im not sure) and rides horses all day?

Your fucking crazy.

First off, adult Link is 17. Young link is 10. Toon Link is also 10.

Second, it's called a tunic. I'm assuming you'd call a kilt a skirt, which is extra insulting because I'm Irish.

Third, Link doesn't "ride horses all day." In fact, only 3 Zelda games to date have a horse in them. Besides, in Twilight Princess he rode a dragon-bat thing. If he did anything all day, it would be work at his job, which is a rancher (at least in Twilight Princess). More likely though, he would (and eventually did) become a soldier for the Hylian army.

Also, Link would own Kratos, no contest.

How the hell am i supposed to know how old Adult link is? 

Im sorry i insulted you.

Iv only played the old ass Zelda and the one for the Wii.

Hell no.