By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without a doubt in my mind Kratos would annihilate Link.

letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
Like.... are we assuming a single version of Link? Or just "Link", as in a Link who has all the abilities from all of the games?

If the former, which one is it? If the latter - well, has anyone really thought about what that would mean?

Doesn't matter which one. Kratos is better than all of them combined. People really never played GoW if they think otherwies. And yes, I've played Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princes, Majoras Mask, the Legend of Zelda, and one of the Gameboy versions. Don't remember which though. Face it, Link is just a normal human with a sword and shield and some items. Link is no better than Zorro, the Man in Black, or William Wallace.

Do you remember what Chateau Romani does?

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
Like.... are we assuming a single version of Link? Or just "Link", as in a Link who has all the abilities from all of the games?

If the former, which one is it? If the latter - well, has anyone really thought about what that would mean?

Doesn't matter which one. Kratos is better than all of them combined. People really never played GoW if they think otherwies. And yes, I've played Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princes, Majoras Mask, the Legend of Zelda, and one of the Gameboy versions. Don't remember which though. Face it, Link is just a normal human with a sword and shield and some items. Link is no better than Zorro, the Man in Black, or William Wallace.

Magic wont do anything to Kratos. He has the Golden Fleece to redirect that all. But fine, you used on of the three items Links able to carry.

Link isn't even a quarter of Kratos' strength even with his gauntlets.

letsdance said:
Khuutra said:

Magic wont do anything to Kratos. He has the Golden Fleece to redirect that all. But fine, you used on of the three items Links able to carry.

All the Links combined (you set this up, not me) have like twenty-something bottles. Even from one game, his max is like... six.

Do you remember what the Magic Cape does?

Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:

All the Links combined (you set this up, not me) have like twenty-something bottles. Even from one game, his max is like... six.

Link doesn't carry 20 bottles. Nice try though. There is no pause to swap out weapons in this fight.

I like link and kratos but they just too different to compare so unless we see them fight we cannot really know cuz link has never fought someone like kratos

but i will say this Mario with all his powers would kill kratos he is not just the most famous nintendo character but the most powerful too

dont believe me go watch mario vs goku
if mario can stand against goku he can easily kill kratos or sephiroth

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

Around the Network
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:

Link doesn't carry 20 bottles. Nice try though. There is no pause to swap out weapons in this fight.

There's no limit to the weapons Link carries, and he doesn't actually "swap them out", he carries them all with him constantly.

Khuutra said:
letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:

There's no limit to the weapons Link carries, and he doesn't actually "swap them out", he carries them all with him constantly.

doesn't matter what the cape does if kratos is wearing it.

letsdance said:
Khuutra said:
letsdance said:

doesn't matter what the cape does if kratos is wearing it.

Kratos can't wear it. As soon as Link pulls it out, or activates it, he becomes intangible and invincible. He can't be grabbed. He can't be hit. He can't be hurt by magic. He can't be affected by anything, but he's still able to hit the enemy.

Congrats. By saying "all Links combined" you gave Link a completely unbeatable combination that Kratos has no way of getting past. Fight over.

This's what this thread has become

alfredofroylan said:

This's what this thread has become

This thread was this from the start, alredofroylan