By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without a doubt in my mind Kratos would annihilate Link.

is this even a question? kratos would rape link to death.

Around the Network

Why worring about that. Club Sandwich is waaaaaaaaay more badass than Link and Kratos together.

Kratos would scream at Link. But that would make Link mad, and then he'd have to whoop Kratos' angsty gray rear all the way back to Olympus.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Look I love Link and think the Zelda games are fun and cool, however... Kratos is way faster, stronger and smarter. He really doesnt need gear at all. Kratos wins every time. Oh and Gannon is not a god he is a sorcerer. as for links armor and masks they would be removed and used against him. but i'm pretty sure link would be picked up by his leg and gutted like a pig.

P.S. Cloud Beats them both.

I'm trying to figure out how serious this topic is supposed to be and I'm not sure

Around the Network

Like.... are we assuming a single version of Link? Or just "Link", as in a Link who has all the abilities from all of the games?

If the former, which one is it? If the latter - well, has anyone really thought about what that would mean?

I can kill them both.

With the press of buttons, or if I feel like it, by doing nothing.

*enjoys the game over screen*

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

CommonMan said:
Of course he could, Kratos has the greatest asset of all. . . Sony exclusivity.

haha nice

You expect a crazy ass man whos half naked and kills gods for a living to beat the shit out of a 14 year old boy ( i think) who wears a green dress (i think im not sure) and rides horses all day?

Your fucking crazy.

Khuutra said:
Like.... are we assuming a single version of Link? Or just "Link", as in a Link who has all the abilities from all of the games?

If the former, which one is it? If the latter - well, has anyone really thought about what that would mean?

Doesn't matter which one. Kratos is better than all of them combined. People really never played GoW if they think otherwies. And yes, I've played Link to the Past, Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princes, Majoras Mask, the Legend of Zelda, and one of the Gameboy versions. Don't remember which though. Face it, Link is just a normal human with a sword and shield and some items. Link is no better than Zorro, the Man in Black, or William Wallace.