By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Without a doubt in my mind Kratos would annihilate Link.

I'm pretty sure Kratos would tear off Links limbs, then poke his eyes out.

Then he would defile Zelda, rape all the fairies and kill EVERYONE else in Hyrule, because you know, he lost his family and all. Ahhh.

But it's okay, because he's full of HOPE!

Around the Network

Smooth criminal Kratos has better weapons that would smash all those weapons of perseus with just tapping it on the ground. Perseus looses.

Link wouldnt even be able to touch Kratos for the three days he is invincible! Kratos would dodge and evade every single thing Link has. And if link got a single hit in Kratos would keep on ticking.

What about the armor that makes Link invincible?

Khuutra said:
SmoothCriminal said:

I would actually like to debate that. I think Perseus would give Kratos a run for his money. Kratos may have a Gorgan head, but Perseus has the head of the queen of the Gorgans, Medusa. Not only that, but he was also the son of Zeus, giving him all the same powers as Kratos (though in actual Greek Mythos, this is not the case). Not to mention, Zeus doesn't hate Perseus, and would aid him in a battle against Kratos. 

As well as Perseus in Heracles, once again a son of Zeus. He (as the popular Disney movie portrays) is the strongest man to ever live. 

Not to mention that both of them are gifted with a pegasus. Perseus is also gifted with a helmet from Athena, a sword from Zeus, and a shield from some other god. All of them are stronger than any other weapon or armor. 

Like I said, when it comes to Greek or Roman history/mythos, I'm not playing around.

Yeah, uh.

You keep playing God of War II, then get back to me on that one.

I myself haven't beaten it, but I have watched someone else. I will stand by the fact that Perseus and Heracles (although he was killed by Kratos in GoW3 I believe, that was an inaccurate portrayal of him) would be about the same strength as Kratos. Who would win? Well that's up to the gods to decide.

And no I won't keep playing GoW2, because, quite frankly, it got really really boring, really really fast. It's the sole reason that I will not be buying GoW3. Maybe a rent, maybe buy it used in a year, but never at full price.

Around the Network

This is exactly the same as the 'pirates vs Ninjas' "master chief vs Samus', or Superman vs batman'

Ninjas, samus, Batman and Link may all have less raw power, but they got the sneakiness and intelligence to be able to avoid a fight unless they know they can win.

Batman would get some kryptonite, , ninjas would wait till the pirates are drunk and asleep, Samus would collect a whole bunch of upgrades first and then attack when MC is vulnerable, and Link would have collected an item that Kratos is vulnerable to in the dungeon leading up to the fight against him

letsdance said:
Link wouldnt even be able to touch Kratos for the three days he is invincible! Kratos would dodge and evade every single thing Link has. And if link got a single hit in Kratos would keep on ticking.

Kratos can't dodge or block the Bomb Medallion, nor is he fast enough to evade Link himself forever. Chateau Romani, the Magic Cape, and the Bomb Medallion mean that Kratos loses in a hellstorm of fire and explosions while Link is never touched.

If we go by that logic, then Link can just dodge everything Link does too, and is a Hell of a lot stronger than Kratos when it comes ot grappling.

Kratos loses in the scenario you set up. We can argue another one if you like.

SmoothCriminal said:
Khuutra said:

Yeah, uh.

You keep playing God of War II, then get back to me on that one.

I myself haven't beaten it, but I have watched someone else. I will stand by the fact that Perseus and Heracles (although he was killed by Kratos in GoW3 I believe, that was an inaccurate portrayal of him) would be about the same strength as Kratos. Who would win? Well that's up to the gods to decide.

And no I won't keep playing GoW2, because, quite frankly, it got really really boring, really really fast. It's the sole reason that I will not be buying GoW3. Maybe a rent, maybe buy it used in a year, but never at full price.

Oh I agree that the mythological Perseus and Heracles would ruin Kratos, but I meant in the context of their God of War portrayals.

letsdance said:

Which you know... is pointless... since Link under the scenario you presented can't be hurt, while Kratos can.  It could take a billion years.  In the end Kratos still loses.

The fact that you are argueing Kratos can beat someone he can't touch, outside of getting stabbed kinda shows your not thinking about this rationally.

Hard durability always beats soft durability.

Juggernaught will be Flash in a fight, because no matter how fast Flash is... he can't hurt juggernaut. Juggernaught eventually wins

Kratos can't hurt Link, Link can hurt Kratos... Link wins.

letsdance said:
Smooth criminal Kratos has better weapons that would smash all those weapons of perseus with just tapping it on the ground. Perseus looses.

*sigh* Do you even know the story of Perseus? And no, I'm not talking about that shitty new movie Clash of the Titans (though the original movie is one of the best of all time). Last time I checked "better" was subjective. I'm best with a bow staff (I'm a black-belt in Tae-Kwan-Do), but that doesn't mean it's superior to the nunchuck. 

Perseus wins, if only for the simple fact that he has a pegasus.