By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - For those of you who bought Link's Crossbow training...

Thank you for the LINK:) Ah,it never gets old.

Quality for Life

Around the Network

Am I the only one that tries to save space? Here is what I did for my PSX games. I threw away the game cases and all but the very important game books. I then placed the games in a 20 CD holder and put the CD holder on top of the books.

I have not done this for the Wii yet but I certainly would not go out of my way to take up my space :)

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

I opened the file. The image is too big! :O

You made me LOL with the Red Steel comment. Wow how that game sucked.

For white cases, here in Pal, you just buy some WiiPoints. You get 2000 points + a white case for your needs

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

I actually liked Red Steel. But the game was too easy.

Yes, luckily I found it 2 days ago. It fits nicely with all my other Wii games. I can't believe that some people are so talented in making custom covers!

Anybody here got the custom Wii Sports cover as well?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Didnt realise that outside the UK you didnt get a proper case for wii sports.

i still have'nt gotten it but i wiil soon and i might do this

Mofobolous said:
flamevizier_34 said:
XD buy the game and throw away the zapper

I must be the only one that actually (somewhat) likes the zapper. Granted it sucks when one tries to play Umbrella Chronicles, but for Link's Crossbow Training and the arcade mode of Medal of Honor 2, I really find it appealing to use for those two games. As for the cover art replacement, I am going to do the same thing I did with Wii Sports; I'll take an unused white case and just stick the booklet on the outside, it's easier that way.

i actually like it too