By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 40% of Internet Males, “Have Never Kissed a Girl”

I've never kissed a girl. I've got a date coming up though, so that might change. *wink*

P.S. Wish me luck folks.

Around the Network

I think im starting to understand why console warz are of inflated interest. And why arguments over artificial things, with people you dont know, over the internets, are taken for super serious business.

pbroy said:
An ugly guy with lots of confidence can land himself a really hot girl. It might need a nice car and some cash, but it's possible.
If you ask me, it's all about the way the guy presents himself. I'm a decent looking guy, but it doesn't hurt that I'm a "classic gentleman." I hold doors for girls when none of my friends do, I help them pick up their books if they drop them, and just try to be nice in general. Not just to girls, but to everyone. I've never kissed a girl but believe me, I could have basically any girl I wanted. Not trying to toot my own horn though.
As long as a guy is confident and treats girls well, they will love him. All the guys in my class that act "cool" are basically shunned by girls, while me, the funny, kind, and understanding nerd guy is loved by everyone. Hell, I'm dating the hottest girl in my school right now, and it's got nothing to do with my money (even though my family is relatively well-off) or my looks.
So class, what have we learned today? As long as a guy presents himself well, he can get any chick he wants.
Class Dismissed. Don't forget to do your homework, and study for that test on Friday. 

I call this BS... common, 40% seems ridiculously high for me :| This survey was probably made on a free browser based MMO site

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

NJ5 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
NJ5 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Mummelmann said:
makingmusic476: Thanks for a good chuckle in the morning!

OT: Aren't there way fewer women in China and Japan, leaving a massive amount of involuntary bachelors?

There are more women in Japan than men.

And honestly, this poll isn't a big deal. It's not a huge issue if you haven't kissed a girl or been on a date. The important thing is that you do it eventually.

Why is it important?  Just wondering...

Because love and intimacy are a big part of being a human, heck, almost any animal...

(barring some abnormalities)

So basically the 40-50% Japanese woman between 30-50 who don't want it and never want to marry are abnormal then?

Who said anything about marrying?

I did. 'Who don't want it' = kissing and going in a relationship

Around the Network

Girls have cooties

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

LOL xD Well that's too bad... They should know that using Anime style tricks to date a girl doesn't really work in real life :p

They are all too busy playing Rapelay (or whatever it's called)

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Wow thats depressing. I haven't even really tried and I've managed to date a few birds over the years.

Lostplanet22 said:

I did. 'Who don't want it' = kissing and going in a relationship

Where did you read that 40-50% Japanese woman between 30-50 don't want kisses or relationships?

And even if that were true according to some poll, what makes you think that they're right? Today someone says they don't want a relationship, tomorrow they're in one. Happens all the time.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957