By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 40% of Internet Males, “Have Never Kissed a Girl”

MontanaHatchet said:
Lostplanet22 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Mummelmann said:
makingmusic476: Thanks for a good chuckle in the morning!

OT: Aren't there way fewer women in China and Japan, leaving a massive amount of involuntary bachelors?

There are more women in Japan than men.

And honestly, this poll isn't a big deal. It's not a huge issue if you haven't kissed a girl or been on a date. The important thing is that you do it eventually.

Why is it important?  Just wondering...

Well, I guess I should have changed it to include men (since I know there are gaymers on this site). I was just being lazy.

But for straight people, it's important thing you kiss a girl and/or form a relationship with one at some point in your life (preferably a lasting one). People in relationships live longer on average and are generally happier. Plus, sex is great.

Probably in USA and Western countries yes.  But this is Japan where women and men prefer more and more to be alone.

And no wonder that people who are married & Relationschips are happier, the singel ones are mostly divorced (depends on age of course).

Around the Network
Demotruk said:
Lostplanet22 said:
So basically the 40-50% Japanese woman between 30-50 who don't want it and never want to marry are abnormal then?

A good chunk of them probably have a personality disorder, but said personality disorder isn't necessarily a bad thing. Though I'd say more often than not it inhibits on people's lives.

Possible, but Japan has a lot of Parasite singles.  Singles who stay with their parents and get a simple job while making enough money to buy fancy clothes, go out, and travel (you see many of them at tourist places around the world).

And 90% of internet girls are male.

Lots of bullshit about Japan in this thread. The original was of 131 people, the 2ch follow-up was, well, on 2ch. Neither of them can be worth much.

Other things said in here just sounds silly to anyone who has studied Japanese society.

Lostplanet22 said:
NJ5 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Mummelmann said:
makingmusic476: Thanks for a good chuckle in the morning!

OT: Aren't there way fewer women in China and Japan, leaving a massive amount of involuntary bachelors?

There are more women in Japan than men.

And honestly, this poll isn't a big deal. It's not a huge issue if you haven't kissed a girl or been on a date. The important thing is that you do it eventually.

Why is it important?  Just wondering...

Because love and intimacy are a big part of being a human, heck, almost any animal...

(barring some abnormalities)

So basically the 40-50% Japanese woman between 30-50 who don't want it and never want to marry are abnormal then?

Who said anything about marrying?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Never kissed a girl either... and wouldn't mind trying it out ^^

SubiyaCryolite said:
@reaver_x, same here, only got 4 girls in my Bsc in Computing class. 1s old (mid twenties, Im 18), 2 are bimbo-ish, the last ones hot AND intelligent BUT taken.

Jesus christ mid 20s is old?

either way mid 20s women are way better in bed then 18 year old girls.  Something to consider 

Videogirl said:
Never kissed a girl either... and wouldn't mind trying it out ^^

Leave some for us !

I got my first kiss on October 26, 2009 (yes I remember the exact date) sixteen years old then, and she dumped me last month....sniffle :'(

meh kissing is a waste of time, i say grab a controller and help me out of this f$%@ing level.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.