By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 40% of Internet Males, “Have Never Kissed a Girl”

Linkasf said:
LOL xD Well that's too bad... They should know that using Anime style tricks to date a girl doesn't really work in real life :p

Lol, tricks arent even necessary. In most anime I've seen, its usually the girls who are after the guys not the other way around so maybe most just think its perfectly ok to sit and wait for the girls who will be "after" them. However, anime isnt always completely false though...most of the guys the girls usually chase have "something' going for them e.g most popular, smartest, rocker dude, crazy mofo, etc lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

It seems a lot of people aren't familiar with my 'guide to getting laid'. If enough people have an interest, i could post it again.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

NJ5 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

I did. 'Who don't want it' = kissing and going in a relationship

Where did you read that 40-50% Japanese woman between 30-50 don't want kisses or relationships?

And even if that were true according to some poll, what makes you think that they're right? Today someone says they don't want a relationship, tomorrow they're in one. Happens all the time.

If you are above 40 and you say you don't want to have an relationschip ever I think the chance is very big they never will...But yeah I can't prove it they will never end up in a relationship. Remind me in 50 years again then we will know they mean it.

I still don't see why it is all imporant though (kissing a girl)...It is important if you want to have a relationschip sure but I still don't see why people  who don't want it or never did end up being called => Losers, failures that I saw a lot in Ny and West European countries.

Lostplanet22 said:
NJ5 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

I did. 'Who don't want it' = kissing and going in a relationship

Where did you read that 40-50% Japanese woman between 30-50 don't want kisses or relationships?

And even if that were true according to some poll, what makes you think that they're right? Today someone says they don't want a relationship, tomorrow they're in one. Happens all the time.

If you are above 40 and you say you don't want to have an relationschip ever I think the chance is very big they never will...But yeah I can't prove it they will never end up in a relationship. Remind me in 50 years again then we will know they mean it.

I still don't see why it is all imporant though (kissing a girl)...It is important if you want to have a relationschip sure but I still don't see why people  who don't want it or never did end up being called => Losers, failures that I saw a lot in Ny and West European countries.

It's a whole right of passage into manhood kinda thing. With kids having sex in thier early teans noawadays it is just exacerbating the issue. It is the idea that you are not a man unless you have had sex with a women, the ultimate teen conquest of manhood. The idea is, if you have not even kissed a woman then you are far away from being a man since sex is much further down the line.

That is really the best way I can think of expressing why it is all important.

Oh well, they tried =)

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Around the Network

lol kiss on the 5th date.

wow. that's just wow.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Raistline said:
Lostplanet22 said:

It's a whole right of passage into manhood kinda thing. With kids having sex in thier early teans noawadays it is just exacerbating the issue. It is the idea that you are not a man unless you have had sex with a women, the ultimate teen conquest of manhood. The idea is, if you have not even kissed a woman then you are far away from being a man since sex is much further down the line.

That is really the best way I can think of expressing why it is all important.

Yeah, it almost seemed like nobody would bring this up. This is obviously the main reason everyone looks down on these people and laughs at these statistics (with few exceptions), yet we all pretend otherwise...

I'm not interested in the relationship deal at the moment, and I actually may never get into it in my lifetime. Montana's claim about people in relationships being happier / living longer sounds interesting, but I don't see how getting in a relationship would make me happier or extend my lifespan (I'm quite sure I'm a lot happier than average).

Either way, I won't be forcing myself into anything just because society pressures me.

Videogirl said:
Never kissed a girl either... and wouldn't mind trying it out ^^

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence