By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Prediction League: Alacrist's Wii Repair

Alacrist needed to send his Wii back to Nintendo after his girlfriend broke it.  It went out on Monday, April 2nd.  So when do you think he'll get it back from Nintendo? 

My prediction is a little later than he thinks, given Friday is a holiday.  Sorry to say it, but I think he'll be Wii-less until Tuesday, April 10th.

Feel free to play along. 

Numbers are like people. Torture them enough and you can get them to say anything you want.

VGChartz Resident Thread Killer

Around the Network

What he needs to do is ship that girl outta there.

I will guess that he gets it on the 11th and then the GF will break it again May 28th.

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

I hadn't thought about the Good Friday asepct. I'm going to go ahead and say Monday April 9th.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I say Wednesday the 11th. What is funny though is that he states his girlfriend broke it, yet his profiles says he is single.....

superchunk said:
I say Wednesday the 11th. What is funny though is that he states his girlfriend broke it, yet his profiles says he is single.....

It does? I didn't know that, and I guessing I will get it this Friday 4/7/07!

Edit: I meant Saturday 4/7/07

Around the Network
Alacrist said:
superchunk said:

It does? I didn't know that, and I guessing I will get it this Friday 4/7/07!

Friday is 4/6/07.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Isnt friday like a holiday in USA or where ever alacrist is from? If yes than tuesday next week (10 april)

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

This Friday is Good Friday yeah it's a hoilday!

superchunk said:

Well she broke his Wii, so he broke up with her. Isn't it obvious

Darc Requiem said:
superchunk said:

Well she broke his Wii, so he broke up with her. Isn't it obvious

lol, yeah she broke my Wii (which was my heart), so I broke her heart!

j/k