By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: FF XIV not releasing this year

Cyrus the new PLAYSTATION TESTER! From the hit PSN show "THE TESTER" posted on twitter that FF XIV will not release anytime near this FALL.

mM
Around the Network

LOL

Who actually believed that they would make their target release date?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

I did, since they are already in beta.. so I was expecting a december or november release.. I guess I was expecting too much =/

mM

oh great......

what makes him credible ? he's unlikely to play it since revealing something like that would be breach of contract... I presume.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Take this with a grain of salt. He doesn't know. But if anything it will be released Nov/Dec or early 2011.

Why would anyone listen to him? Just because he is in the Alpha doesn't mean he knows when release is.

Is there anyone else in UK who just can't get the beta application site to work for them,?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Wagram said:
Take this with a grain of salt. He doesn't know. But if anything it will be released Nov/Dec or early 2011.

Why would anyone listen to him? Just because he is in the Alpha doesn't mean he knows when release is.

not only is he in the alpha, but he is working for playstation so I assume he knows more than most do..

mM

I wouldent be surprised. Still, it doesnt matter. XIV will be overhyped, and it will underperform like all console MMOs. People are expecting way to much from it Hell, I bet that it will vene underdeliver and it wont be the all amazing console MMO like many of us are expecting

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I'm not taking his word. He isn't a credible source. If anything if we don't have a release date at TGS. Then it will not be releasing this year.