By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 39% Of Gamers Who Plan To Buy GT5 Do Not Yet Own A PS3

Gran Turismo 5 is coming later this year to a store near you and according to recent numbers obtained by GamePlan, the highly anticipated title will be a sure system seller.

GT5 is also atop GamePlan’s PS3 list of highly anticipated titles, and with the game seeing a Q4 release, Sony can rest easy because it seems as if PS3’s sales momentum will only continue.

“OXT’s GamePlan weekly tracking study surveys 1,000 U.S. gamers and buyers including hardcore gamers, casual gamers and everyone in between.

The study tracks up to 600 game SKUs at any given time, including all major console, handheld, PC and iPhone titles.”

Via PlayStation: The Official Magazine May 2

http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/04/09/39-of-gamers-who-plan-to-buy-gt5-do-not-yet-own-a-ps3/

Around the Network

Nice...and yea I know a lot of people who are waiting for GT5 to get a ps3 as well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Awesome, 5 Million PS3's sold on GT5 week!

Carl2291 said:
Awesome, 5 Million PS3's sold on GT5 week!

lol dude wouldn't it be funny as hell IF that happens tho? :D the net will be sploding

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

47% PS3 owners are buying the Wii when SMG2 and Other M comes out.

Around the Network

I am wondering how much gamers(in percent) who are planning to buy halo reach don't own a 360 yet.

Good for SONY.

Galaki said:
47% PS3 owners are buying the Wii when SMG2 and Other M comes out.

why wudn they have bought it when the first SMG came out lol?

@ OT, yay, now when i play my ps3, it will be more enjoyable  lol

Because anyone can pull statistic out of his/her ass, too?

Galaki said:
Because anyone can pull statistic out of his/her ass, too?

These guys did a research and it hasn't mentioned anything about asses....what about you? Any link or data to support your 47%?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!