By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - CVG: Crysis 2 is the best looking game on console. Boom

actually from what i seen, uncharted 2, kz2, god of war 3 looks better

Around the Network

Yeah, the more people try to rub in my face how good the graphics are, when I can clearly see how good they are, will just put me off from a game I would have otherwise bought... Be considerate... I see the game has good graphics, don't try to rub it in my face, or I wont get it... -_-

I remember a certain publisher saying a certain multiplat will look "visually identical" and when the game actually released that statement turned out to be.... ummmm how should i put it....... BULLSHIT! so I call bullshit until the game is released.

As far as best looking games go, right now i'm digging Just Cause 2, and it's amazing graphics engine. Uncharted2 looked better and more detailed, GOW3 looks great in it's own way, but JC2 is the best compared to other sandbox games, truly amazing.

Hmm I can't see any reason why they would be wrong. Multiplatform developers have been saying as much since the start of the generation...

Tease.

Around the Network

All of this hand ringing over Crysis 2 has gotten beyond pathetic at this point. If Crysis 2 is the best looking console game does it really matter this much. All of this fanboy posturing on both sides is laughable. No is even discussing the game itself.

Darc Requiem said:
All of this hand ringing over Crysis 2 has gotten beyond pathetic at this point. If Crysis 2 is the best looking console game does it really matter this much. All of this fanboy posturing on both sides is laughable. No is even discussing the game itself.

Crysis  game))

more like tech demo for engine

Where's the fun in having a multiplat with no superior version being graphics king? :(

I don't care how it looks on consoles. It's PC or bust for this one.

"Man is born free but is everywhere in chains" - Rousseau

Vetteman94 said:

"Or rather the best looking game on 360"

Kinda funny how he puts this in there, and keeps the word console singular in his statement.

Also,  this should be in the gaming section not just Microsoft, since they even mention the PS3 version in the article

ROFLMAO omfg.. you have ot be fucking kidding me.. I will never listen to PR ever again

mM