By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you think Video Game PR is bad...watch this. (Apple ipad)

The first opening line from that douchebag - when something exceeds your ability to understand how it works - it sort of becomes magical.

Are you kidding me? He must have orgasm from understanding how "The Wheel" works. It's round. I hate apple with passion, they never made anything new, innovative or original. All they do is marketing. And people are dumb enough to fall for that.

Some fun:

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Around the Network

I feel a little nauseous from PR spin right now...

'Oh thank you great and almighty Steve Jobs! you have given me purpose in my otherwise mundane life! Alleluia! Praise be to Steve... of course you can rest your nob in my mouth... omnomnom...'

What a crock of sh*t.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

i heard that its sold out 0.0
the hype is crazy... even my grandma knows it...
and she thinks its a exercise machine.

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

The worse the product, the more annoying the PR.

The iPad holds my "piece of shit nobody needs but will buy" award.

Here's my official prediction for the fate of the Ipad -

Amazing sales the first few weeks as every Apple Fanboy (and girl) rush out to buy theirs - knowing from the pit of their souls that their new purchase will be the biggest, most popular thing ever.

Then after those few weeks, there will be the grim realization from apple and the fans that there really isn't anyone else who actually needs or wants this.

Around the Network

One of my good friends works at Apple, so with his friendship I have to deal with his Apple fanaticism from time to time. Yesterday he was trying to convince me on how the lack of multitasking is actually a good thing. "This way you're going to finish what you're doing without any distractions!"

I can't wait until they add multifunctionality to the iPad and listen on how this is the greatest thing to happen to the iPad ever.

Apple fans are funny, in fact... every time I'm around them I start to like Windows 7 more and more.

so the thing is crap? , i don't even want to go near an Apple product!, they're overpriced for nothing, stuff you can already do with much cheaper pay.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Smeags said:

Apple fans are funny, in fact... every time I'm around them I start to like Windows 7 more and more.

i personally compare MAC with Linux , Windows is a pretty "heavy" OS while Linux basically does what MAC does for free.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

The fucking ipad is a big ass ipod. Thats like Sony releasing the PS3xxl next gen and hyping it to the moon.

"Hey guys you liked the PS3 slim right? Well fuck that here is the PS3 XXL. That 32 inch TV will look small next to the PS3XXL"

Apple sucks.

I'd really like the camera to zoom out so I can see the gun that apple is pointing at these guy's heads.