By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you think Video Game PR is bad...watch this. (Apple ipad)

scottie said:
I'm trying to work out if Soleron's video failed or if he's just making a joke about apple products generally being white :P

There are several versions of that video on the web, the initial one I linked was plagued by advertising. This is better.

Around the Network
scottie said:
Oh yeah, I should probably respond rather than simply editing to tease you. How about you actually respond to my point?

I was not saying anything offensive. If you got offended it is because you are overly sensitive.
You are incorrect when you say that this is a bad advert, deal with it.

....wow.. wtf did i do to you?, how do you know i am overly sensitive and why do i need to "Deal with it" , i didn't say its a bad advert.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Soleron said:

iPad keynote condensed to its essential message.

Lmao, someone need to think of more new words so that these guys wont have to overuse them.

Severance said:
scottie said:
Oh yeah, I should probably respond rather than simply editing to tease you. How about you actually respond to my point?

I was not saying anything offensive. If you got offended it is because you are overly sensitive.
You are incorrect when you say that this is a bad advert, deal with it.

....wow.. wtf did i do to you?, how do you know i am overly sensitive and why do i need to "Deal with it" , i didn't say its a bad advert.

What you did was post something easily refutable in a space where I could read it - nothing personal

And yes, you did claim it was a bad advert

"If you think Video Game PR is bad...watch this. (Apple ipad)"

Well, technically you called it bad PR, but same thing

That's Apple for starters.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Around the Network

iPad, its the iPod Touch, only bigger.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I like what I'm seeing... probably won't buy one though...

4 ≈ One

Hmm..

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Apple products are loved by the media. Colbert, TV shows, David Letterman, all were advertising this thing. There were more media at the apple store than people on Saturday.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
halil23 said:

GOD!! Scott Forstall is the most annoying PR I've ever seen! I so wanna punch him out!! The irony thing is he took up most of the video!!  Only if it was the opposite...

They say 10 battery life? We all know that bull! Wait and see it going to be half of that, which is still good. Don't know what's wrong with telling the truth as that still acceptable...

i also doubt its 10 hours.