By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you think Video Game PR is bad...watch this. (Apple ipad)

wow, i've never seen more dnthusiasm and more PR hype for a product in one video.

its like everyone of them is having multiple orgasms just talking about it.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

that first guy makes Peter Molyneux look like a noob, he acts and sounds like him but act like the product is heaven sent

Why are you so offensive in every post you make? Chill out - no one murdered your family.

scottie said:
I agree, adverts should present a balanced view - they should have an enthusiast of the product, as well as someone that hates it for no reason. Infact, why don't you apply to be in the next apple ad?

why are you so offensive in every post you make? chill out, no one murdered your family.

tells you everything it does and sell's it, very good PR

Around the Network
PlaystaionGamer said:

thats not what i am talking about, the fact that they hype their stuff to the stars.

The touch screen... is like the best thing ever made in history!  / When you start the Ipad .... you will find your only real purpose in life

stuff like that

Severance said:
PlaystaionGamer said:

thats not what i am talking about, the fact that they hype their stuff to the stars.

The touch screen... is like the best thing ever made in history!  / When you start the Ipad .... you will find your only real purpose in life

stuff like that

oh yeh they hype this sh*t out of that thing lol 

but to be fair the touch screen is amazing. it always is from Apple lol but the 'purpose in life' is the one thing the ipad doesnt have lol

Oh yeah, I should probably respond rather than simply editing to tease you. How about you actually respond to my point?

I was not saying anything offensive. If you got offended it is because you are overly sensitive.
You are incorrect when you say that this is a bad advert, deal with it.

iPad keynote condensed to its essential message.

I'm trying to work out if Soleron's video failed or if he's just making a joke about apple products generally being white :P