By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEAT GOD OF WAR 3?

Unless you have no life then i don't see how you can possibly have beat it more than twice

Around the Network

yea I did, it took me a while.. but the key is patience, and dodging, and blocking..

I died non stop in the cerberus fight after the labyrinth, and the last fight in the labyrinth.

mM

Got it a few days ahead of European release. Only found time so far to beat the game once on normal difficulty (51% on trophies).

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

I think I might be able to platinum god of war, since already in my first playthrough I got all the stuff, except the maxed out weapons which I might get.

mM

Still working on my first time, I think I am close to the end, maybe an hour or two, I have so many great games to play right now, I am playing, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain, MAG, GOW3, BC2, Bioshock 2, and on my 360 I am playing ME2, Left for Dead 2, So I am staying very busy with my games. But GOW 3 is one of the best ever !!!!

Around the Network

Zero

I've ordered it more than two weeks ago but the game never arrived

FUCK !

once so far, going to plat it

As there is no way to play with all your weapons from the start, the only way to max everything during one playthrough would be to play on easy?

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

Twice, I just did normal and titan. I didn't go for chests or anything really on either, so still only have like less than half the trophies.

TWICE no april fools only once