By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEAT GOD OF WAR 3?

aragod said:
As there is no way to play with all your weapons from the start, the only way to max everything during one playthrough would be to play on easy?

beat the challenge of sparta, and get the arena, set everything to level 1, and just keep dying

mM
Around the Network

Twice. Titan and Chaos. On my third game on Chaos again but wearing Fear Kratos skin (it actually makes it easier although he can get killed in 2 hits), for the sake of going through it a different way.

Got the platinum, but I can't still beat 3 of the EXTRA 7 CHALLENGES that I downloaded exclusively for the Ultimate Edition. SOME OF THOSE ARE HELL!!!!

Only once. I got GoW3 and FFXIII on the same day, started FFXIII the same day I beat GoW3. Will definitly replay GoW3 after I've beaten it. Beat it on God Mode, will probably try Spartan Mode next time so to get more trophies.

lair u need to play the 2ndd time to get the PT. 1st time when u beat the game it unlocks the Titan mode (hardest difficulty).

sabestar said:
Got it first day as well, and I've beaten it only once, I'm going to replay it on Titan, but I want to take my time with the game. I used to do exactly the same thing you did, but now I decided to keep playing different games from time to time, just to spice things up hehe.

lair u need to play the 2ndd time to get the PT. 1st time when u beat the game it unlocks the Titan mode (hardest difficulty).

Around the Network

once, no replay value

9-0987piy;iu;iuo;ui;iu

BanTiger said:

Chaos mode is the hardest dif., but you need only Titan for Platinum.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising

On my second play through (Titan)

7 times
got my platinum on my 2nd playthrough.
after that it was just plain fun xD

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Once. I figured that I have more to do than play a game multiple times so soon after It came out. Dont get my wrong, I loved the game and will play thru again sometime soon but I have other and better things to do.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend