By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SMG2 and Metroid:Other M are they system sellers?

I say yes

Around the Network

I'm goingn to say that they probably are not, in point of fact. Sequels don't tend to be huge pushers of hardware, and Metroid isn't the biggest series in the world.

Galaxy 2 might push a few consoles, but I don't see Other M doing anything hardware wise.

mario yes, metroid no

Little bit for both.

Around the Network

I say no

Galaxy and Corruption would have sold consoles to people, these games will sell to people who bought the earlier titles

I wonder bout monster hunter tri

Mario yes, a bit(compared to NSMBW )

Metroid, just a tiny bit, for some core lovers.

yep, mario yes, metroid hell no, with what i know about the metroid game so far, i would be surprised if it hits 1 million sales, let alone push consoles

Mario: No, not a chance--Galaxy and NSMB are already out.
Metroid: Possibly--the highest-selling Metroid games were the original 2D ones, so the style may bring back some older fans of the franchise who didn't buy into Prime.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."