By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 Orange box hands on (1up)

Valve is having nothing to do with this Port, it's a pity that EA is going to give Valve a bad name among PS3 owners..

@IllegalPaladin. STOP. I don't care what your doing, just use Stream or an Online Retailer and buy it now!

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

Around the Network

I know Im not picking this up. Isnt UT3 coming out like the same week as this?

UT3 will destroy this.

mM
leo-j said:
UT3 will destroy this.

Maybe but only on the PS3 and then only if EA does the port as badly as this article implies.

Personally I think HL2:OB is far more interesting, fun and unique (Portal/TF2) then UT3.

"..just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake"

I really hope nobody buys this.

Around the Network
NJ5 said:

If they're not going to make an effort, why release at all? If it's indeed unplayable at times, will gamers really buy this? Konami did the same with PES 2008, it's time people stop buying crappy ports. As a developer (although not games developer), I feel a bit ashamed when companies release such crappy software.

Well, all most PS3 owners will be hearing about is how awesome the 360 and PC versions are from their friends with PCs and 360s.

So they'll sadly never see it coming.  Assuming this doesn't get fixed somehow.

Well its lookin like UT3 for me. I'll get the Orange Box for PC later.

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Two bad EA screwed up the port of OB because it's probably the best value and a collection of some of the best games released in years.

I can't believe the Valve bashing here. Putting their games on consoles is a gift, be happy you play it at all! It's meant for PC anyway.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i will admit that portal does look interesting. i would get it for my 360 but it just rrod'd on me