By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 03/22 - 03/28 Early Famitsu numbers, Shin Hokuto = BIG

400k. Thats was amazing for PS3 in Japan. 3rd best opening after FFXIII and MGS4. Totally unexpected. Finally a new IP success in Japan for PS3. Yakuza 4 also had nice 2nd week. Top 2 for PS3 in Japan.

Around the Network

the game is just the started. PS3 :goodwork:
Yakuza 4 is awesome, i love it sooooo much

nice signature@NSS7

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

WOW if true

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

NSS7 said:
Totally unexpected.

Only by unbelievers.

I wonder... this being the first game based on the IP, could it have legs?

Around the Network
badgenome said:
NSS7 said:
Totally unexpected.

Only by unbelievers.

LOL he believes in one thing only LOL

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

55k for GOWIII!

Yakuza 4 also trekking higher than Yakuza 3.. should be able to do 600k in Japan alone or probably more with re-releases n stuff.

Lostplanet22 said:
gekkokamen said:
shin what? what's that?

Fist of the North Star (was an popular anime).

think mad max with kung fu....errr hokuto shin ken

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

So, if this is a REALLY good game an gets great legs... We could have a BIG new franchise in Japan!