By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 03/22 - 03/28 Early Famitsu numbers, Shin Hokuto = BIG

gekkokamen said:
shin what? what's that?

Fist of the North Star (was an popular anime).

Around the Network

Didn't I read that that Koei had some crazy expectations like 1 million??? Regardless, these are great 1st week sales if confirmed. I could see PS3 stay at 50k this week with such a strong launch.

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

Very very good for Yakuza 4 and Shin Hokuto for PS3!
[PS3] God of War 3 - 40k is good. Best hack&slay ever.

Ps3 have good games =)

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

After seeing the trailers for Shin Hokuto, i can see why the Japanese will love it. PS3 hardware will get another boost this week and has a good chance of hitting 250k :)

Those are some impressive sales there.

That's right, just one "d"

In b4 "it's addict"
-----------------------------------------------
Add me:

Around the Network
lazyrider said:
Didn't I read that that Koei had some crazy expectations like 1 million??? Regardless, these are great 1st week sales if confirmed. I could see PS3 stay at 50k this week with such a strong launch.

Yeah, but I thought that was LTD....(I hope).

Awesome start for Shin Hokuto, GOW 3 did better than i expected

PS3 over 45K this week too ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

bugrimmar said:
wow, the japan preview was off again. i wonder how they'll count god of war trilogy. 1 sale for collection, 1 sale for 3?

They could do that or they could do it separetly, considering GOW Collection is not counted in Other sales yet - remember a Trilogy was also released there - I wouldn't count on it.

The PS3 - 360 ratio for Hokuto is also surprising.

ElGranCabeza said:
bugrimmar said:
wow, the japan preview was off again. i wonder how they'll count god of war trilogy. 1 sale for collection, 1 sale for 3?

They could do that or they could do it separetly, considering GOW Collection is not counted in Other sales yet - remember a Trilogy was also released there - I wouldn't count on it.

The PS3 - 360 ratio for Hokuto is also surprising.

If you are talking about sales of GoW collection and trilogy in Others then it is not released yet and won't be till last week of April IIRC.

As for topic truly X360 established itself as Otaku console with sales like that :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

WOOOOOOOOOOW totally unexpected if true! i seriously doubted it would do 200-250k FW. But 400k is truly amazing!