By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Wii Squad! Warriors of Light, it's time to fight!

darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 has campaigned against a fellow FF13 fan too

He turns against his own friends so easily.....can you trust such a soldier in the Wii squad......can you trust somene to fight for you who doesn't protect his friends?

Whats to say he won't come right out of prison & hunt you down forest-spirit?.....whats to say he isn't making fun of the wii over VGC IM right now?

In the name of democracy & safety for the Wii squad carl2291 must stand down & it is your destiny forest-spirit to make sure he is trapped.....do you have the courage to fufill your destiny?!

HA! THANK YOU!

Proof that i am a true member of the Wii squad! I even turned against the FFXIII Team!!!

And as for "not being trusted"... darth, YOU DID THE SAME THING!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

Do we really want a hypocrite in the Wii Squad!? REALLY!?

AND I'M NOT ON THE VGC IM!

We don't need liers and hypocrites in our lovely, established Wii Squad.

Once a traitor ALWAYS a traitor....in every case!

I will happily serve MY sentence.......proof of my innocence

but Why do YOU want to leave Jail so badly........why the desperation to escape.....what new traitorous plans are you cooking up?

Carl2291 it is clear you are cooking up plans to overthrow Forest-Spirit.....I see it now.......I see it clear!

Arceus huh?

KEFKA....JOIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF arceus created a world.....Kefka has been able to destroy one!

Why!? To spread the word of how awesome the Wii is of course! What a FOOLISH question! 

KEFKA!? *Brings along Terra, Locke, Shadow and Relm*

NOW WHAT?!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
The PS3 faction didn't allow me to join them for an unspecified reason, so I want to give this one a try. Not only would I take a bullet for Nintendo, but I would also shoot prisoners.

Shoot darth and prove to us that what you say is true.

RolStoppable said:
The PS3 faction didn't allow me to join them for an unspecified reason, so I want to give this one a try. Not only would I take a bullet for Nintendo, but I would also shoot prisoners.

Sounds like Carl and darth will be out of prison soon!

Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

He turns against his own friends so easily.....can you trust such a soldier in the Wii squad......can you trust somene to fight for you who doesn't protect his friends?

Whats to say he won't come right out of prison & hunt you down forest-spirit?.....whats to say he isn't making fun of the wii over VGC IM right now?

In the name of democracy & safety for the Wii squad carl2291 must stand down & it is your destiny forest-spirit to make sure he is trapped.....do you have the courage to fufill your destiny?!

HA! THANK YOU!

Proof that i am a true member of the Wii squad! I even turned against the FFXIII Team!!!

but Why do YOU want to leave Jail so badly........why the desperation to escape.....what new traitorous plans are you cooking up?

Carl2291 it is clear you are cooking up plans to overthrow Forest-Spirit.....I see it now.......I see it clear!

Arceus huh?

Why!? To spread the word of how awesome the Wii is of course! What a FOOLISH question! 

NOW WHAT?!

But a month ago you were angry at Wii fans for dissing Playstation Move (My wall is proof!)

So your priorities are once again CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!

And now rolstoppable will shoot you!

____

KEFKA beat them once so good they are beaten once now!

But now I have the biggest & most Powerful Weapon......Shigeru Miyamoto!

GO SHIGERU MIYAMOTO.....vanquish carl & his minions through your positiveness & smile!

@Forest-Spirit

Good decision.....carl remains in prison

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

HA! THANK YOU!

Arceus huh?

NOW WHAT?!

But a month ago you were angry at Wii fans for dissing Playstation Move (My wall is proof!)

____

GO SHIGERU MIYAMOTO.....vanquish carl & his minions through your positiveness & smile!

@Forest-Spirit

I was angry at EVERYONE doing it. Simply because i think it's excellent that Nintendo are leading the way in gaming again. I think EVERYONE should have the right to enjoy motion controls, and people were being SELFISH!

Kefka is OVERRATED! He was beaten, and killed! And beaten again in Dissidia!!!

Shiggy wouldn't choose your team, as he doesn't agree with Violence or being angry or attacking. So yeah, stop lying darth... It just doesn't suit you!

Around the Network

I want to join to the squad XD

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Carl2291 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

HA! THANK YOU!

Arceus huh?

NOW WHAT?!

____

@Forest-Spirit

I was angry at EVERYONE doing it. Simply because i think it's excellent that Nintendo are leading the way in gaming again. I think EVERYONE should have the right to enjoy motion controls, and people were being SELFISH!

Kefka is OVERRATED! He was beaten, and killed! And beaten again in Dissidia!!!

Shiggy wouldn't choose your team, as he doesn't agree with Violence or being angry or attacking. So yeah, stop lying darth... It just doesn't suit you!

It was clear why you were angry but continue lying.....it suits you

I know lying doesn't suit me

But it suits you right!

Calling KEFKA OVERRATED is blasphemy and a direct attack to the Nintendo era of Final Fantasy!

MORE PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please stop your making shiggy feel sad because of your nintendo hate :(

RolStoppable is here for you carl2291!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

How about this one.

Stop derailing this happy thread darth.

¬_¬

Add me to the squad pls.

Count me in, if you'll have me. Wii all the way

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016