By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Wii Squad! Warriors of Light, it's time to fight!

Prisoner's fighting? hmm, they may claim to like Nintendo but they seem to like FFXIII more than anything judging by their sig. That shows Sony loyalty (because they own it for PS3.) Not only that they are even more guilty for have more PS3 games than Wii games, especially Darth.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network

Wake up from your eternal slumber, Oh spirit of the forest! We've got 3 fresh recruits ready to join our army! (Wildvine53, solracbrit & arsenal009.)

Besides, I smell that our prisoners are just pretending to be enemies, but are in fact planning a riot behind our back! We'll need all the soldiers we can spare!

What's the point of an eternal sleep if you wake up

Yeah, the prisoner situation is getting serious. Brainwashing might work, or we could implant remote mines into their bodies and release them. Any advice?

forest-spirit said:

Yeah, the prisoner situation is getting serious. Brainwashing might work, or we could implant remote mines into their bodies and release them. Any advice?

forest-spirit. the only way to test both prisoners is to give them a test. make em prove their loyalty by changing their sig to something Nintendo related for at least one week. If they refuse, we keep them imprisoned and do not allow them to join. If they accept, then so be it they shall be allowed to join, but of course, we must keep an eye out. Oh and you can change the test if you like that was just one idea.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

theARTIST0017 said:
forest-spirit said:

forest-spirit. the only way to test both prisoners is to give them a test. make em prove their loyalty by changing their sig to something Nintendo related for at least one week. If they refuse, we keep them imprisoned and do not allow them to join. If they accept, then so be it they shall be allowed to join, but of course, we must keep an eye out. Oh and you can change the test if you like that was just one idea.

Hm, that's a good idea. Something like "I would take a bullet for the Wii" would do.

Around the Network

I like to be on lists! Plus I love the Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

*ahem*

It's been a week. If the science team is done with their experiments, I suggest we let Carl go. (But we'll still keep an eye on you, Carl. So don't try anything fishy!)

It's done.

I wonder if I should just let the thread die now or if I should try and gather 100+ members before E3 or something...