Forums - Sony Discussion - what is your favorite game that was over looked by the general public ?

btw its great to see you using your Robo account Wagram

Around the Network

@xxain, u mean "resonance of fate" ? right hehe not "face"

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Disgaea 3, seriously this game needs to be played by many.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

folklore, is a game that i still enjoy from time to time. thought the motion controls were handled very well , got very addicting for me. put over 80hrs into that game.

what is everyone else's choice ?

Oh man, Folklore was really underrated I think.  I get that people thought it was repetitive (and it could be), but it was still awesome.  Great implementation of motion controls, interesting story, cool (but somewhat flawed) gameplay mechanics, awesome art direction.  Having 2 points of view was an interesting concept, even if the points of view didn't differ too much.  The story ended up being a bit nonsensical, but overall I thought the game was great.  Too bad it sold like crap and we'll never see a sequel.

valkyria chronicles and white knight chronicles

i enjoyed, and still do, playing them so much. best money spent this gen

Around the Network

uncharted 2 :P cuz it only sold about 3 million when it got a higher meta score than 3/4 of all video games soo... it deserves halo 3 numbers!!!

F.E.A.R

<

psn ID: smiles123

MGS4 is the greatest game ever

valkyria chronicles and riddick are another 2 games i believe were very overlooked , i liked them both alot and thought the content u got in riddick was well worth the price they were asking and the game sold like shit, makes me sad to see.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

folklore is a classic, fetches a good price also.

il also nod f1 championship edition, although overall game was lacking content, the actual f1 racing is amazing.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

On Sony platform definately Wipeout on both PSP and PS3, amazing games, AAA titles, best arcade racers... yet poor sales. And GT PSP deserves a lot more love, that game is mindblowing for handheld, heck it can be directly compared to console titles like Forza and full GT.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising