By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - R4i SDHC BIG problem!

mod edit

Around the Network

Yeah, no one cares about your illegal piracy card thing.

So next time, buy the damn game.

Buy the game itself. They tend to work right out of the box.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

its not about piracy all the time people. but i was hearing that some update or something made all of those cards useless.

lmao, why do i get the feeling this is just a bot, posting this on diffrent sites to lure people into buying R4 cards, GTFO

Around the Network

The R4 cards are ALL fakes. Do NOT buy any R4 cards. The R4 team died like 2 years ago, and everything called R4 since then, is a FAKE.

What you need to do, is to buy either an Acekard 2i or a Cyclo DS. And if your DSi is updated to more than 1.3, you need another DS to fix your card for the DSi.

hmm no clue, do they have a customer support you can call? (R4)

Looks like you've already asked this question here: http://www.gamestracker.com/forum-topic-103715p1-r4i-sdhc-big-problem.htm

Assuming you're not a bot, why not listen to their advice instead of copy and pasting your problem onto a forum that largely doesn't discuss DS flash cards? People here do not care if your R4 doesn't work.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Maelstrome said:
its not about piracy all the time people. but i was hearing that some update or something made all of those cards useless.

Not always, but I'm pretty sure way more than 99% of the cases are about playing downloaded copies of commercial games. Let's face it, people who only use legit homebrew software on flash carts are a minority among minorities.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

call nintendo they will solve your problems (dhaushdaush) just kidding, dude i think i you have to update if you DS-i has the flip note studio update.

or try to re-download the system menu , you know its not just put the SD card and hope it for work right ?

-No i dont own a DS , a friend of my does (i want a DS-i so much....) but with 3DS coming i will wait ...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!