By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - R4i SDHC BIG problem!

manuel said:
Maelstrome said:
its not about piracy all the time people. but i was hearing that some update or something made all of those cards useless.

Not always, but I'm pretty sure way more than 99% of the cases are about playing downloaded copies of commercial games. Let's face it, people who only use legit homebrew software on flash carts are a minority among minorities.

Yeah, i think that this kind of flash card users don even exists , c'mon who in the world will spend money for simple games ? like homebrew ? no way, i do have homebrew at my wii, for one simple reason , play japanese/euro games ...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
N.Genckel said:
The R4 cards are ALL fakes. Do NOT buy any R4 cards. The R4 team died like 2 years ago, and everything called R4 since then, is a FAKE.

What you need to do, is to buy either an Acekard 2i or a Cyclo DS. And if your DSi is updated to more than 1.3, you need another DS to fix your card for the DSi.

They may be fake but it does not mean they do not work.

Yes, it does. As soon as Nintendoi throws out an update, they are useless. But go for, if you want to buy a fake, inferior product.

This website does not support hacking or modding systems. Please post your request somewhere else where they don't mind potential legal problems.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)