By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 3 Games that can show what the PS3 can do

My 3 games are God of War 3, Uncharted 2, and Killzone 2. I dont believe any of these games can be done on any other console. What are your 3 games?

Around the Network

Those are probably the three most impressive PS3 games.

I was playing GOW III yesterday, I'm still in awe over it's graphics. The best the PS3 has showed thus far in my opinion.

MGS4?

I don't believe that in 3rd or 4th year of console on the market it can show its max and kill competition in terms of graphics.Let's wait for 2011-2012 and we will see capabilities of our consoles.just remind yourself GOW 2 for ps2.and the more advanced the hardware is it takes more time to max it out.I think that we will be stunned a lot of times on this gen before it will end.

oh yea GOW3,MGS4,UC2,KZ2,FFVS13,GT5.They look great!

Around the Network

Visually speaking you mean?

1. is a given................. unreleased
2. is like duh................ unreleased 2
3. is most obvious....... not out yet

6 to 7 years into the ps3's life cycle will we start to see what the ps3 can do, every game released thus far is even close.

MAG - GoW3 - Killzone 2

4 ≈ One

From what has been released so far, going by visual and scale

GoW3
UC2
Demons Souls

These had the best atmospheres in any game I have played in any console, including PC

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I like MAG . God of War 3 and and the 3rd game is tied between uncharted heavenly sword and Lair.