By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Surfer Girl 'credibility' and 'questions' thread

WHO IS SURFER GIRL DAMMIT!!!!

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Lol *is not able to read that* Any particular comment you like pertaining to what you said (translated)?

I just want to know who Surfer Girl is. please someone explain!!!!

konnichiwa said:
Like PS2 owners on European forums who are working or trying to save money for a PS3 to get KH3 (some of them already bought one).

I'm kinda hoping KH3 goes to Wii just to teach the fanboys a lesson in not buying consoles for games not announced and not gauranteed for them.

A couple of Monster Hunter freaks learned that lesson the hard way.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Soriku said:

QFT. --- Anyone got any other questions?

How many more Soul Calibur games will be made before Ivy's clothes shrink to nothing.

Will the Muppets ever get their own PS3 game?

What games does Mario himself play?

How many games until Sega dies?

Surfer Girl is a really stupid screen name.

How many games until Eidos dies?

Will the Wii get a Mario Paint equivalent?

Will Kendo Rage ever make a reappearance (not including VC)?

Does Michelangelo always suck the in Ninja Turtle games?

How long until the next F-Zero game?

How many buttons does it really take to beat Heavenly Sword?

If Sony's headquarters gets bombed, who will be to blame? Nintendo or Microsoft?

Soriku said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Soriku said:

QFT. --- Anyone got any other questions?

How many more Soul Calibur games will be made before Ivy's clothes shrink to nothing.

Will the Muppets ever get their own PS3 game?

What games does Mario himself play?

How many games until Sega dies?

Surfer Girl is a really stupid screen name.

How many games until Eidos dies?

Will the Wii get a Mario Paint equivalent?

Will Kendo Rage ever make a reappearance (not including VC)?

Does Michelangelo always suck the in Ninja Turtle games?

How long until the next F-Zero game?

How many buttons does it really take to beat Heavenly Sword?

If Sony's headquarters gets bombed, who will be to blame? Nintendo or Microsoft?

Viva la sarcasm *slaps head*

Uhm no, it was serious go ask SG!!

Around the Network

This whole Kingdom Hearts 3 crap is really LOL material. What team is going to make the game? And if it hasn't even started production yet you can add 3+years from when it does start production before you see any game. 2011 FTL.

Enjoy dripping over a unannounced game and even after it is announced for many years Leo and Soriku.

Any douche can make educated guesses, dont mean she know stuff other people dont.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Soriku said:
FilaBrasileiro said:
Soriku (Korilos), you are really annoying the hell out of that girl ain't you?

I've got a lot of questions for her >_< @naznatips Woah! I thought she was talking for real. Whatever, thanks for clearing that up

You should try being inquisitive without being annoying. 

misteromar mk4 said:
Any douche can make educated guesses, dont mean she know stuff other people dont.

Except what she says aren't educated guesses, she's said quite a few detailed things and they've come true. But this is just the problem.

When she gets things right, she's a "douche" making "guesses" that "just happened to get it right because anyone could do that." But if she were wrong people would be dancing around her corpse right now singing about her she was never credible. It's a lose/lose situation. It's like people hate her more for being right.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
konnichiwa said:
Like PS2 owners on European forums who are working or trying to save money for a PS3 to get KH3 (some of them already bought one).

I'm kinda hoping KH3 goes to Wii just to teach the fanboys a lesson in not buying consoles for games not announced and not gauranteed for them.

A couple of Monster Hunter freaks learned that lesson the hard way.

Er sorry but isn't that suppose to be the reason to buy a console for "the games" and especially "exclusive games"? That's kind of nonsense. Nintendo fanboys buy their consoles also before even a Mario Galaxy or a Super Smash Bros were supposed to release, oh yeah... but then again... those games are so exlusives you have to bomb the entire Nintendo unit to get your hands on these games when being Microsoft / Sony.

You have Star Ocean IV in your sig, you do realize to which console this game (hopefully) is hitting to? At least that ain't the WII. 

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo