By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Surfer Girl 'credibility' and 'questions' thread

Well it's lookin like MGO early next year. Sweet

Quack!

I'll bet my avatar and a 1 month ban that the PS3 by March 08 will be 3 Million units away in WW sales of the Wii. konnichiwa, Your gonna regret this!!!!!!

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Legend11 said:
Surfer Girl is claiming Duke Nukem Forever is going to be released on PS3 and 360 next year... Credibility - 1000

Okay, now this is not me saying I believe in Surfer Girl, but please learn to understand sarcasm.

2) Yes, Duke Nukem Forever is still coming out in fall 2008, for PS360 and computing machines. It is even coming out before that supposedly-existent Sadness game. Also, according to two emails I have received, Chinese Democracy is coming out next year.

You're right and it was sarcasm.  I didn't pick that up because I was working on other stuff in other windows and just quickly glanced at Surfer Girl's website, read that first sentence and closed it without reading the rest.

Is she still taking questions?

I'll take the case!!!

Ask her if White Knight Chronicles will make it in 2007 for Japan.

I'll take the case!!!

Soriku said:
OK.

Thanks

I'll take the case!!!

Around the Network
Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
Actually surfer girl's record's been pretty good so far. I'm impressed.

Of course there will always be peopel that doubt her, and those that doubt her just for being right.

You wanna see some SERIOUS doubters. 1. Go to www.khinsider.com 2. Forums 3. Future of Kingdom Hearts 4. Kingdom Hearts III rumors from Surfer Girl I posted the thread. The responses are sad X_X P.S. Sorry, can't give link. On my Wii. But you'll find it easily. Edit: Post 5900! Almost 6000 X_X

dam...

some guy said he would start a riot if its released on the wii.. and most of the KH fans on that site agree with him. They dont want it on the wii..

mM
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

Of course there will always be peopel that doubt her, and those that doubt her just for being right.

You wanna see some SERIOUS doubters. 1. Go to www.khinsider.com 2. Forums 3. Future of Kingdom Hearts 4. Kingdom Hearts III rumors from Surfer Girl I posted the thread. The responses are sad X_X P.S. Sorry, can't give link. On my Wii. But you'll find it easily. Edit: Post 5900! Almost 6000 X_X

dam...

some guy said he would start a riot if its released on the wii.. and most of the KH fans on that site agree with him. They dont want it on the wii..

I even know people who would start a riot about this.

Soriku said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:

dam...

If they actually posted reasonably, thought out responses I'd take them seriously. But all they're full of is BS so I don't. Besides, majority of the people on the site are Sony/PS2 veterans who bought a PS3 so it's none too surprising. Let's just call that 'fanboys in denial.'

SOrt off reminds me of someone.

Did you make the GT account using the link I gave you yet?

mM

Like PS2 owners on European forums who are working or trying to save money for a PS3 to get KH3 (some of them already bought one).

You asked for it!

Edit:  Deleted link.