By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

Took down Jhen three times this morning. Got the earth dragon gem and elder dragon blood. now i'm finally rank 31

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network

darkheart pal europe?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

^No US

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

koopatrooper said:
darkheart pal europe?

I can be on now if you want what is your hunter id?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Okay, so the North American times are set. I'll repost this in the Online forum pending permission, but here's the dealio:

ALL OF THE FOLLOWING ARE AT 6 PACIFIC, 9 EASTERN!
EVERY GAME IS IN: Open Servers, Wisdom 3, City Gate 20, City 20.

Monday: darkiswr, kage848, mr.kahn, xeroxm3
Tuesday*: tehkyle, kenology, bigjon, c0rd, BoneArk, strife91
Wednesday: smokedhostage, cocobrow, pmaster4, skorpion,
Thursday: pretendo, arm, inkies19, armands
Friday: N/A
Saturday: N/A
Sunday: spiffiness, entilzha, fuzzykitten, finnbar

Floaters**: dib8rman, noname2200, silvervue

*These are the high-ranked members: any overflow should go into City 21.
**: Folks who are, by design, going to join other games to fill in gaps

Around the Network

FAQ:

1) So do I have to show up every week?
No: we know there are times when life intervenes. Just let us know, and we'll see if we can get a fourth in for that day.

2) I'm too high/low ranked for this group!
Not a problem! Just let me know if you'd like to change, for any reason, and I'll cheerfully do so.

3) So I ONLY get to play in my assigned group?
NOPE! If there's some other time you can play, and a group is going, see if you can join in. If the City is full, try going to City 21, where other VGC members can quickly find and join you.

4) Hey! I'm not on the list, but I'd like to join!

Just shoot me a PM and I shall cheerfully oblige.

And PAL people: your schedule is en route now.

Hey noname2200:

Yea bro Monday 9pm EST would be cool for me. I got Wii speak and a keybaord so im gtg.

Also on a side note. I have my PC right next to my TV. Now if anyone else here has there pc near there tv and a mic I have my own Teamspeak server we could all use. It's free and easy to use for chat. If anyone is interested let me know. Just a thought.

Welp naznatips has decided that we aren't getting a thread in the Online Forum, so this thread will have to do.  dib8rman, if you could squeeze in all the necessary information somewhere in the first three posts?  Thanks.

Kage848 said:

Hey noname2200:

Yea bro Monday 9pm EST would be cool for me. I got Wii speak and a keybaord so im gtg.

Also on a side note. I have my PC right next to my TV. Now if anyone else here has there pc near there tv and a mic I have my own Teamspeak server we could all use. It's free and easy to use for chat. If anyone is interested let me know. Just a thought.

Good thinking!  I'll spread the word.

Kage848 said:

Hey noname2200:

Yeah I have my laptop set up by my sofa, so I'd be up for it.

My Capcom ID is APAUKF and my character's name is Momo btw.

Currently playing: Gran Turismo 5
Just finished:
Infamous 2