By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

Your all so tempting. Should I get this game. I am so hyped to get this game, but I got MHFU for the PSP not to long ago. I already see my self sinking 50hrs into it. I can see my self sinking hundreds of hours. Can I really afford to sink hundreds of hours into multiple MH games when I'm trying to start my own company :(

I want this game so bad.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

Around the Network

ok, I'm going to be doing some Low Tier quests, anyone want to join up?

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Question, is there an easier way to harvest from bug creatures? the spider things always blow up for me and the flying ones blow up 80% of the time.

dib my playtimes are in my sig btw lol, forgot to mention that.

Saruk said:
Question, is there an easier way to harvest from bug creatures? the spider things always blow up for me and the flying ones blow up 80% of the time.

do the kill quests and you can get them from rewards as well, that's the fastest way if you want those armors. spider things need to harvest stuff and get full before you can kill them and get the loot.

Around the Network

Ha sorry for my total noob silly question but....

- How are you doing in a middle of a fight to use your wheatstone ? or do I have to escape the fight ?
- I can't touch underwater enemies :/ Maybe I shouldn't use the big swords...
- Is it possible to plug a keyboard for chatting ?

Killy_Vorkosigan said:
Ha sorry for my total noob silly question but....

- How are you doing in a middle of a fight to use your wheatstone ? or do I have to escape the fight ?
- I can't touch underwater enemies :/ Maybe I shouldn't use the big swords...
- Is it possible to plug a keyboard for chatting ?

I use the time to sharpen weapon when I know the monster is on somebody else, or tired, or gets knocked down, or I'd just zone out and do it.

Big swords are fine in water, there is a learning curve is all.

USB keyboard yes.

thanks for the answer o/

Im seriously thinking about picking up the game 2moro , i never played a monster hunter game...

The lack of any decent sotryline kinda worries me, but i did enjoy games like Diablo in the past. Is the game really as good as the reviews say?

Lolcislaw said:
Im seriously thinking about picking up the game 2moro , i never played a monster hunter game...

The lack of any decent sotryline kinda worries me, but i did enjoy games like Diablo in the past. Is the game really as good as the reviews say?

Dahuman does online playing for JustinTv, check his sig. That way you see how the game is played - from live or recordings. 

It is more action driven as Diablo. Armor and weapons are made from monsters, plants or ore. No real treasurehunting like diablo, though. 

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.