By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

I'm pretty bloody pissed right now, I was playing it at a friends house then I came home and now it's bloody not working.....it won't read discs. The thing didn't get bashed around at all and the disc looks silver slate clean and polished with no dust.

CURRENTLY PLAYING:  Warframe, Witcher 2

Around the Network

Well i guess that more real to life i mean the only ture magic we know of is human tech or biochemicals of life. The gunner may be a fun class wepon to use then. How is the lag? I only play smash online and well i am use to it but it can be bad at times i know i played you befor dib8 not seen you on smash in a long time and you know that my web not the best. So i am wordy if i get it and get online i will never get to play with ppl that offten due to the lag. I do like the sond of the game i just been buying a lot of games as of lattly (more then 2 with in a few months) and there are 3 other games i want to get fallout lost vagies SC2 and ff14 and i am not one to buy a lot of games constly wordly about becoming a zomby (though i play ff11 all the dam time so i am a hipocrit lol.) What you guys think?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

0 lag 33 hours it's only been noticed by me once.... maybe.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

@ dib8rman - Thanks for that Jaggi and Hydra run! The one guy whose name starts with an 'X' was coaching me via WiiSpeak while you were giving me instructions and guiding me via chat - I felt like such a noob! I think I got the hang of it now. I'm gonna do some offline quests and get my character beefed up a little bit. You guys were really powerful. I knew this would be your type of game after seeing how you really liked Valhalla Knights.

Anyways, I need to get my wireless keyboard working. I need to be able to chat much faster. Also, I encourage you to get WiiSpeak!

The perspective-based swimming mechanics are highly disorienting, i must say. I'm glad i got the demo, though. I'm confused about many things, but i've got combat down well enough.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

I'm progressing pretty slow(compared to some of you). I've played for 17hrs, and I am only HR6 and only have opened up to 3* quests inVillage. The online is pretty much new to me, considering how, with the Japanese version, I went on and played 2 quests, both of which I didn't know what the hell I was doing.

I would think its best to look up the quest if your going to try to play the jp version with out knowing out to read it. That is kind of cool how there no exp at all and its purly gear base i mean the human body can only be so strong and fast. How if the vose chat and do you need any thing to use it?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Khan you can adjust how you control your swimming in the options.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

man this sucks!! i have to wait until the 4th of July to be able to play with you guys :(

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

French commercials