By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

I got it today (thanks Amazon)... French Cover looks so bad :(  I heard too that we have some transation mistakes (still in French) so maybe I'll try to put the NTSC version.

Now it's time to Hunt !

Around the Network

Man this game is addicting, hey what quests do you start out with online first. I've been playing offline so far now and i want to try online out

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

dark if you want I'm online right now, waiting on one of you guys actually, I'll show you around and stuff.

let me know when your on.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

i'm on right now actually, whats your ID

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

I sent you a few messages already, make a empty game.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

What is the point of the chief's son converts things to resources? It might've been explained already, but if so, I missed it.

Kenology said:
What is the point of the chief's son converts things to resources? It might've been explained already, but if so, I missed it.

Villagers' requests. They ask for resources.

Kenology said:

farming and resource quests, farming is extremely important online or offline since you can get items and such without spending as much money.

Thanks guys!

Is anybody playing online right now, I"m trying to find somebody to play level 2 quests with, specifically the Gobul one. My info was posted on the front page, and I'm an American player. So if you want to just add my info and send me a message through the game.