By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

Jski said:
No i did the kelbi horn quest that way too just make sure you got them on you when you get the mission. But i was doing this mainly becuse you got to stun them to get there horns but if you kill them you cant get there horns and i was sadly using a bowgun and not know how to stun i would just simply kill them so i had to swich to sword and sheld to land the stun and get the horns but not during the quest. Now i need to find 3 gold fish no idea where to get thoughs as of yet but i may end up doing the low end quest in that "cheating" way. (also i am going to give up on bow gun for now and use sword sheld till i get to long sword from there i am not sure i just love the idea of using the gunbow for support)

don't need to stun to get the horns, just lower drop rate if you kill them -_^b

you get gold fish by uh, fishing, you can get them at the fishing quest spot with infinite lures for as long as almost 50 minutes.

Around the Network

@dahuman

Is there any easier way to get Fertile Mud than those really rare shiny drops from Barroth? I've fought him like 20 times yesterday and only 3 pieces. The greaves are the only part of the Barroth I don't have. I'm thinking of giving up on the armor and just go for the Lagiacrus quest :-/

We realty need to make an affored to get every one here on each other friends list! Though sadly this game seems to be server locked so NA can only play with other NA and EU with other EU (i amuse uk is lumped in with the EU server)

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Just killed my first Rathian. Also, repelled a Lagiacrus! So satisfying!!!

When your in game can you change your facial features? also can someone help me abit more with armour, with the fire and ice and stuff it says like 0, -1 3 and stuff whats good and whats bad?

Around the Network
MegaDrive08 said:
When your in game can you change your facial features? also can someone help me abit more with armour, with the fire and ice and stuff it says like 0, -1 3 and stuff whats good and whats bad?

1) Go into your house (where you save the game) and there's an option on the blue box (where you change equipment)

2) A - means weakness to the element. A + means resistance. Also, take a look into the skills tab. Each armor part gives skill points (for instance +2 attack; collect 10 said points and you get the skill Attack up [S])

Y are people finding the wiimote and nunchuk hard? i like it with the wiimote and nunchuk i think it plays really well with it, i play all wii games with the wiimotre and nunchuk im just using the classic controller pro for VC games

are people here making their own armour combinations or are they just using the sets?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Ive not figured out how to make my own lol

Jski said:
We realty need to make an affored to get every one here on each other friends list! Though sadly this game seems to be server locked so NA can only play with other NA and EU with other EU (i amuse uk is lumped in with the EU server)

Yeah that can be really fun, having a VG chartz hunting party.

Man i am loving collecting different armors and weapons. I had the jagi armor and now i'm after the Qurupeco set. I love killing that giant parrot over and over. Also i have to say i also really love the different monsters in the game, Lagiacrus is awesome

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX