By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

Soriku said:

FINALLY beat Barrioth with a lance! Bitch.

Odd. He's one of the three where i got away from Lance to deal with him, aside from Jaggi and Baggi (though i'm leaning towards longsword for Gigginox too)

I could see how it's useful, though, given that he pauses after attacks, so blocking could be helpful.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network

Not sure if I can make it tonight: depends on if my Wii's internet can hang in there.  It's been...spotty. =^/

I'm on, but i'll be building a more visible city. See if i can't just get some randoms in for it before anyone else shows up. If it fills up, we'll just rebuild later.

Ah darnit, I got on late thus the room is already filled up. 

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

I kinda startd to like it, I shouldn't have judged it for the painfull first 7 hours, online rocks

Around the Network

argh electricity went by me during the jaggi quest. would have been my last quest for the night anyway

That went well, but now its like i have to start from square one again. But i've gotta spam Pecco either way, so hopefully i'll get some Wyvern Stones in the process

I should focus on this before Diablos, though. It can only help me back there...

morenoingrato said:

I kinda startd to like it, I shouldn't have judged it for the painfull first 7 hours, online rocks

It's very much an online game.  Mind you, there's one enemy who only appears at the very end of the offline section, which confuses me to no end...

blunty51 said:

All the time i spent farming monsters for low rank armor felt like a waste now....they don't mean squat in high rank. Never thought I'd be happy with an Alloy armor (plus)

I know what you mean. However the low rank armors are not a total waste. It's usually easier to upgrade the rank of a low-rank armor than to build the corresponding high rank plus armor. (No wyvern stones or other rare stuff needed for the low-rank upgrade.)

Anyone here up for jhen mohran plus? I'll be on around 3 pm central time.