By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

Got my full Lagiacrus set, and I still didn't even beat him in single player yet!

*is happy*

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

^^ well done! I still need to get the helmet

SHMUPGurus said:

Got my full Lagiacrus set, and I still didn't even beat him in single player yet!

*is happy*

I am in high rank missions now and I just beat Lagiacrus offline last night. I think online is way more fun, so I play that way more then offline. 

Anyway, we still up for monday night? Or has this thing just kind of fizzled out? 

95% of gamers don't know they are noobs, the 5% who do won't be noobs for long

Check out my kickstarter project: http://kck.st/15CEuUT

Check out my blog: http://www.metropolisgaming.com

metalmonstar said:
SHMUPGurus said:

*is happy*

I am in high rank missions now and I just beat Lagiacrus offline last night. I think online is way more fun, so I play that way more then offline. 

Anyway, we still up for monday night? Or has this thing just kind of fizzled out? 

Nyet!  Monster Hunting Shall Not Die!!!

I'll be on tonight at the usual time.  I can't play for more than an hour, but I'll definitely make the time.  Hope to see you guys there!

Just got this lol .....how do i get my code thingy

Around the Network
IrishCollie said:

Just got this lol .....how do i get my code thingy

Just head online and check your "Status."  A better idea though is to just tell us what you've named your character.  Keep in mind that capitalization matters: "lara" is different from "Lara" which is different from "LARA."

Yeah cool my charcter's name is 'Collie' ......im on the barroth quest in singleplayer but id like to think of myself as experienced because i put in over 200 hours on freedom 1 2

^ Wow that's quite a lot, but I'm almost as "bad", haha! Monster Hunter Tri is my most played Wii game, easily passing my total Super Smash Bros. Brawl playtime!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I'm in for tonight, as i've finally set Galaxy 2 aside (the 242nd not being worth the aggravation)

Finally break into some high-level quests, as my focus will be getting through 5 star quests done before i start focusing on playing online exclusively.

Though i need a damned Strange Beak. Those things are unfindable.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ha I just get addicted to Monster Hunter games too easily.