By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

blunty51 said:

Uhh...I think i'm -4 GMT?? I really not good with time zones. Like right now, it's about 4:30pm by me.

You're about three hours ahead of me, so basically, get on in about 20 minutes and I'll be there.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
blunty51 said:

Uhh...I think i'm -4 GMT?? I really not good with time zones. Like right now, it's about 4:30pm by me.

You're about three hours ahead of me, so basically, get on in about 20 minutes and I'll be there.

shit...I was at work when I typed that so it would have been impossible for me. I'm gonna go on now (like 5 hours later lol) and see if I get lucky.

wtf...i thought i would have needed the help but i just mauled barroth. BUT....I still didn't unlock the 2 star quests.

Guess I gotta go HR9.

Nice hunts tonight! It was fun taking down Lagiacrus even though I didn't beat him in single player yet. And seriously, that monster is gorgeous! o_O

I'll be online tomorrow again, same hour.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

blunty51 said:

wtf...i thought i would have needed the help but i just mauled barroth. BUT....I still didn't unlock the 2 star quests.

Guess I gotta go HR9.

Well done!  Most folks needs help to get past online Barroth; he's certainly a handful on your own!

SHMUPGurus said:

Nice hunts tonight! It was fun taking down Lagiacrus even though I didn't beat him in single player yet. And seriously, that monster is gorgeous! o_O

I'll be online tomorrow again, same hour.

Agreed!  Glad you came, it was fun!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
blunty51 said:

Guess I gotta go HR9.

Well done!  Most folks needs help to get past online Barroth; he's certainly a handful on your own!

Thanks! Now that I'm hr9 I can probably actually join you guys. Up to now I haven't played with anyone.

blunty51 said:

Thanks! Now that I'm hr9 I can probably actually join you guys. Up to now I haven't played with anyone.

That's depressing...not even randoms?

noname2200 said:
blunty51 said:

That's depressing...not even randoms?

No...I'm not good with strangers

blunty51 said:

But a stranger's just a friend you haven't met!

I'll shut up now. 

Anyhow, looking forward to playing with you soon!  I'm too packed this week, but I'm sure others will be up for a game, and I should have some free time come next week.

noname2200 said:
blunty51 said:

But a stranger's just a friend you haven't met!

I'll shut up now. 

Anyhow, looking forward to playing with you soon!  I'm too packed this week, but I'm sure others will be up for a game, and I should have some free time come next week.

hahah...nice wisdom there

I'm gonna go on now and see what's up