By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

So i am kind of thinking about getting the cell phone web here it seems to be "OK" not sure how well but event at the best plan its 5GB of data per month and well i have no idea how much data this game and other games take up online dose any one have any idea?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Around the Network

I am farming Jhen Morhan at the moment, but I have difficulty getting sturdy fangs for making weapons.

I am hr 25 but I fell kinda stuck, cause barioth, uragan and diablos are too much for me. Have ingot armor and Rathian armors, and Hammer/ Long sword / Sword, but It seems I can't find a correct setup. Any help ?

Jhen plus is gone, I got 18 kills on him in 4 days. I try to get 2 more kills to get the 30 kills defeat,but, I couldn't find a good group. I guess I'll just kill 2 normal jhens.

Jski said:

So i am kind of thinking about getting the cell phone web here it seems to be "OK" not sure how well but event at the best plan its 5GB of data per month and well i have no idea how much data this game and other games take up online dose any one have any idea?

I can't know, but i would imagine it's pretty low. Online games require stable connections, but generally are low consumption.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Im online now , any PAL chartzers wabt to join me?

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Sorry for my absence from playing, review's been kicking my butt hard.  I should be able to join games again this week.

Woot !!! I finally found the good timing with Jhen Mohran to use the dragonator efficiently o/

When he comes for its frontal attack, wait when he comes out of the sand for the first time after its first jump. Then hit the Dragonator for a huge strike. I managed to get the killing blow this way. 

If it helps anybody... But I've not managed to get sturdy fangs.... :looks at this shiny sword and shield:

Mr Khan said:
Jski said:

I can't know, but i would imagine it's pretty low. Online games require stable connections, but generally are low consumption.

I see but what do you think should it work or not?

Smash ID: Jski - 0559-6620-9873

Add me if you wish but PM me if you do.

Killy_Vorkosigan said:

Woot !!! I finally found the good timing with Jhen Mohran to use the dragonator efficiently o/

When he comes for its frontal attack, wait when he comes out of the sand for the first time after its first jump. Then hit the Dragonator for a huge strike. I managed to get the killing blow this way. 

If it helps anybody... But I've not managed to get sturdy fangs.... :looks at this shiny sword and shield:

You've got like, the worst luck ever.  Do you need to break a body part to get sturdy fangs?  And are you breaking said body part?

AFAIK the cell phone internet 3G is very very low in my cases. I tried in France and in the UK and the best I manage to get was 5 to 10 kb/s maximum. I even had to remove the pictures and flash loading options. I could use it for Voip, but that was the maximum I could do. I don't think using 3G for this case would work, even if there must be people to tell you they can.

On the other hand, I remember playing at EVE online and using Teamspeak at the same time easily in dial up (56k)

If you want to do this, ask first the seller to prove the actual bitrate and the maximum kb/s you'll get on your device. Ask a competent advice, the usual 'oh yeah, it will work fine' will only tell you the seller is trying to set you up. Good luck !