By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

Kage848 said:
EntilZha said:

I have not been playing for very long, and I have only been online once so far (thanks to noname for showing me how). So many people seem to be talking about using a keyboard to chat, but have many people tried WiiSpeak? I used to use it with The Conduit, and it can work very well after spending some time playing with the settings.

Yea I have Wii Speak and I'd love to use it. I'll be on sat from 4-midnight.

See ya all then.

I should be on sometime between 6-midnight. My user code is BA1FMD. It would be great to go hunting, but I must warn you I am a noob.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network

Tried online for the first time and... it's so confusing. The fact that the rest of the players don't communicate at all didn't help.

Ended up quitting without doing anything. -_-

palancas7 said:

Tried online for the first time and... it's so confusing. The fact that the rest of the players don't communicate at all didn't help.

Ended up quitting without doing anything. -_-

Log on Saturday night, and look for someone from this site (I believe kage has said he will be on at that time).  Warp to said person, introduce yourself, and have fun!

sooo.....anyone willing to give me 5 monster bone plus?

Offline - Barroth

Got Peco Flint (works well) but want to know what other weapons/bombs will take the mud off or damage him.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Around the Network

^^ For the mud, Anything water. A Ludroth hammer, royal claw, cataclysm sword...

When I now encountered him i pretty much used that peco flint. Now the Red bludgeon pretty much mauls him (since he is weak to fire when he doesn't have mud).

blunty51 said:

I'd be delighted to...if the game let us trade any item over Rare 3.  :-/

noname2200 said:
blunty51 said:

I'd be delighted to...if the game let us trade any item over Rare 3.  :-/

I'm not trying to be a buzzkill or anything,but, u can only trade rare 3 items and down.

Yo guys, just for fun, how do we get Altaroth Jaws? I want that Bnahabra chest piece, it looks too classy!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

SHMUPGurus said:

Yo guys, just for fun, how do we get Altaroth Jaws? I want that Bnahabra chest piece, it looks too classy!

Kill them before they've had time to harvest anything, then hope that they drop a shiny, then hope that said shiny is a Jaw.  Your odds are not very good though...

The Bug Hunt quest is probably your best bet.  Good luck!