What is the Best PS3 Exclusive

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots 112 24.30%

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 166 36.01%

Demon's Souls 33 7.16%

God of War III 92 19.96%

Killzone 2 21 4.56%

Other (Please Mention) 37 8.03%

Total:461

Now that GOWIII has come out and Sony has released all of its biggest franchises on the PS3 (except for GT5), what game do you think deserves the crown? PS3 has an amazing library of games and each game is fantastic in its own way. But in your valued opinion, which one of these games deserves to win?

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

IGN Score: 10/10

Gamespot Score: 10/10

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

IGN Score: 9.5/10

Gamespot Score: 9.5/10

Demon's Souls

IGN Score: 9.4

Gamespot Score: 9.0

God of War III

IGN Score: 9.3

Killzone 2

Let the votes pour in!

Around the Network

Gamespot also gave Demon's Souls overall GOTY, didn't they? Might be interesting to note.

I actually picked other because I preferred the first Uncharted to the second, and I think it's the best game (series) on the PS3.

My opinion -

Valkyria Chronicles

Man that is so hard to answer, all these games listed are the best of the best, I like U2, KZ2, GOW3, equal, they are the best, Infamous was also one of my favorites, Sony really does have the best exclusives in my opinion, Hands Down. Heavy Rain was another down right great experience, there is nothing else like it, I really like MAG also, ounce you build a good team who works together the game is so much fun.  There are just sooo many.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
* Steaming with Rage *

Ya know, the only option that matters is not on the list!

* Looks up stewroid's address *

LOL, bro I LOVED Heavy Rain so much and I wish VGCHARTZ would give an extra option; I really wanted to put down Heavy Rain along with VC, Infamous and Resistance.

MGS4 for me

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

well it's all of above xO. missing last guardian and LBP"

Out of those... Hmmm... inFamous.

4 ≈ One

stewroids said:

Demon's Souls