By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hey Reggie, Sony Says “It’s Over” PS Move Is The Future

Hey guys,

here is a great article, or vidicle as he likes to call it, from HHG.

Check it out.

http://hiphopgamershow.ning.com/profiles/blogs/hey-reggie-sony-says-its-over

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

Why would you do that!?

We shall hope.

Take my love, take my land..

badgenome said:
Why would you do that!?

My sentiments exactly. That was painful to watch and I didn't make it too far. The guy was talking about having orgasms playing God of War... o_O

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Around the Network

I really like the fact that he mentioned pricepoints as a plus for the PS3, because Move is under $100 and the Wii is $250...

He forgot that the Wii is actually $199 and the move is just a controller for $100. The console is still $299

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I have no respect for you. Anyone who likes that asshole. I have no respect for them.

Why would you do this?? I think I'm gonna puke from this video.

Isn't HHG articles and videos forbidden on this website anyways?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

He is the most xxxxxx fanboy i have ever seen

TECHNICALLY PLAY STATION 3 released some days prior to Wii so Sixaxis was the first motion-controller not the Wii Mote and not to mention the eye-toy of PS2 that MS copied it and changed the name sfter 6 years

DirtyP2002 said:

I really like the fact that he mentioned pricepoints as a plus for the PS3, because Move is under $100 and the Wii is $250...

He forgot that the Wii is actually $199 and the move is just a controller for $100. The console is still $299

why have u gone into an extreme anti PS move mode??

if you don't like it why are you focusing on it this much??you should read the book about the law of attraction and how to take control of your life by simply not focusing on negatives. You are doing the exact opposite.Constantly focusing on things you don't like. I don't know how you are regrading other things in lif but just as an advice,do not focus on negative vibes in life.negativity ,brings negativity.Go read the book it ll help you greatly in your life(i did read it and it really does help :)   )