By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Hey Reggie, Sony Says “It’s Over” PS Move Is The Future

dnnc said:
Sony has been claiming that it's over for the Wii from the moment the Wii came out the door. First it was that Motion controls would not catch on, then that the Wii is too weak to survive, and now that the Wiimote is not advanced enough and that the "Wii-MOve", sorry I mean the "Move-mote", no wait,... sorry,.... "The Move", yea that's it. "The Move" is the future!!!

ps. Pachter is a Douche that does not know it's purpose.

You obviously didn't watch the video, Sony doesn't say anything, it's some guy named HIPHOP Gamer going ga ga over Move.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Around the Network
Doobie_wop said:
nightsurge said:
MakoInfused said:
Mumby said:

Are there still people telling me the Project Natal did not copy the Eye Toy?
*note* I am certainly not a PS fan, but we have to be honest here.

This is kinda true...
Natal = PSEye improved
Move = Wiimote improved

OT:
...cmon

Only problem is:

Move = same experiences with no real added bonus other than video overlay and HD compared to Wii.

Natal = full body 3D motion capture + standard rgp capture + multiarray mic + expert calculation software while PSEye/EyeToy can only do 2D tracking based on color/size changes and has no advanced calculation software to help it out.  Oh and lets not forget that Natal can work in the dark while EyeToy needs some pretty good lighting conditions.

The Sony developer guy in that video said MOVE can do 3D, he even showed it, are you sure your right?

No he's not, Move is a completely brand new idea!

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

nightsurge said:
Doobie_wop said:
nightsurge said:
MakoInfused said:
Mumby said:

This is kinda true...
Natal = PSEye improved
Move = Wiimote improved

OT:
...cmon

Only problem is:

Move = same experiences with no real added bonus other than video overlay and HD compared to Wii.

Natal = full body 3D motion capture + standard rgp capture + multiarray mic + expert calculation software while PSEye/EyeToy can only do 2D tracking based on color/size changes and has no advanced calculation software to help it out.  Oh and lets not forget that Natal can work in the dark while EyeToy needs some pretty good lighting conditions.

The Sony developer guy in that video said MOVE can do 3D, he even showed it, are you sure your right?

Where did I say Move couldn't track in 3D?

Oh, sorry. I misread what you wrote and mistook it for something else. Just ignore me

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

Doobie_wop said:
dnnc said:
Sony has been claiming that it's over for the Wii from the moment the Wii came out the door. First it was that Motion controls would not catch on, then that the Wii is too weak to survive, and now that the Wiimote is not advanced enough and that the "Wii-MOve", sorry I mean the "Move-mote", no wait,... sorry,.... "The Move", yea that's it. "The Move" is the future!!!

ps. Pachter is a Douche that does not know it's purpose.

You obviously didn't watch the video, Sony doesn't say anything, it's some guy named HIPHOP Gamer going ga ga over Move.

it's in response to the title of the thread, I apologize, I should have been more clear

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

nightsurge said:
MakoInfused said:
Mumby said:

This is kinda true...
Natal = PSEye improved
Move = Wiimote improved

OT:
...cmon

Only problem is:

Why are you never so quick to show the differences between Wii Remote and PS Move?

OT:
Lulz

Around the Network
dnnc said:
Doobie_wop said:
nightsurge said:
MakoInfused said:
Mumby said:

This is kinda true...
Natal = PSEye improved
Move = Wiimote improved

OT:
...cmon

Only problem is:

No he's not, Move is a completely brand new idea!

I never said Move was original... 

First that Black Baron fella shows up on Youtube initiating a massive vendetta between him and PS3 fans now this clown shows up on the other end of the spectrum, seriously surfing the net can be like travelling through a circus at times.

nightsurge said:
MakoInfused said:
Mumby said:

This is kinda true...
Natal = PSEye improved
Move = Wiimote improved

OT:
...cmon

Only problem is:

Um...yeah. That's what i ment.  One is the improved form of the other. ;)

WTF? i thought you where really gonna show me a real article on Sony saying that.. all i got was a black dude trying to be gangster

Wyrdness said:
First that Black Baron fella shows up on Youtube initiating a massive vendetta between him and PS3 fans now this clown shows up on the other end of the spectrum, seriously surfing the net can be like travelling through a circus at times.

thaBlackBaron is God hes funny as hell lol