By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Red Steel 2 or: How I learned to love motion controls!

It's sad the game will lose a lot of a lot of sales due to piracy.

Seriously, Nintendo should do more to stop piracy like flood bit torrents with fake roms.

Around the Network

You've convinced me to not leave this unseal for extended amount of time when it's delivered.

I cant freaking wait , for this one ...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

OoSnap said:
It's sad the game will lose a lot of a lot of sales due to piracy.

Seriously, Nintendo should do more to stop piracy like flood bit torrents with fake roms.

This is true i all ready saw a ISO for download few days ago...

Nintendo kind of retarded piracy on the game cube, but on the wii , they cant do anything , i mean the guys created a tool that can alter the NAND memory of the Wii , (i always keep my backup) and everything else you can imagine , i think that many hardcore wii games does not sell , cuz hardcore gamers know how to use torrentz.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

oh man does anyone have a spare 79 dollars? im broke... i want this game damn it lol

Around the Network

Pirates exist no matter what.
Best to just ignore them and make the games people want to buy.

I'm trying to get this game today. Kmart has a buy 2 get one free deal going on so I want to take advantage of it starting with this game! lol

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

I've played mine briefly so far (don't have time to play it more for a while).

It's great, the game recognizes what you're doing brilliantly. I naturally went with weak little motions initially (most games accept them), but my in game attacks ended up weak, and that's more than just the horizontal and vertical swings, it seems to be a general thing.

I will say one thing though, the mix of FPS and sword controls does end up a little awkward. I think it will take some getting used to. Especially with the game locking on to guys before I've even realized.

Still, it's fun even before you've got to grips with the controls, so I don't think that's gonna hamper the game too much, you can still just pick it up and start swinging after all.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

A friendly warning though, the game is absolutely awesome, but carried by the swordplay. The story stinks for example. So don't get your hopes up high on anything but the swordplay

Rainbird said:
A friendly warning though, the game is absolutely awesome, but carried by the swordplay. The story stinks for example. So don't get your hopes up high on anything but the swordplay

I cannot imagine giving a crap about the storyline.