By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I leave this site

Should I leave this site

No Stay, we like you, 105 33.23%

Yes Go away, we don't like you 142 44.94%

Just take a break for a while 69 21.84%

Total:316

Recently I have been getting upset about certain fans bashing everything ps to death, so what do you think, should I really leave this site, because that's how I feel like doing right now.

Anyway result of this thread my affect my final view, but right now I am really fed up.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

thats just the way things work, people bash other things to make thier things bigger *no pun intended*

Unless your talking about the move hate (which is completely justified) there is not much ps negative on this site........dont know what your seeing.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

from what i see on these forums is that the ps is the most popular console on the site.

^its actually the most popular on most other sites too...it still baffles me =o

Around the Network

Why would anyone diss the PS3 lol... 360 gets much more dissing, and the Wii isnt even worth dissing.

The PS3 gets the least hate on this site, I dont know what your talking about?

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

CGI-Quality said:

Hating on anything isn't justified.

Is 360 hate justified because of the RROD fiasco?
Is PS3 hate justified because of it's abysmal launch performance?
Is Wii hate justified because it stepped out of the realm of traditional control schemes/gaming mechanics?

The answer to all is no. And no, Move and/or Natal hate isn't justified either.

well you are right about all that except the rrod hate, everyone hates rrod, anyone that doesnt is a freak....like your sig =p

CGI-Quality said:

Is Wii hate justified because it stepped out of the realm of traditional control schemes/gaming mechanics?

If I make fun of your shoes one day and buy the exact same thing the next......would you not make fun of me back?

Thats exactly what sony did.....they went off on the wii when it came out and now are copying their motion controls........everyone who goes to the internet for gaming news expected this.....its not surprising and it is not uncalled for.....its just something sony has to swallow and try to do something with what they have essentially proving themselves and redeeming themselves.

Those situations you posted are nothing like that.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

take a break, a month or two or a year or so. thats what i did

CGI-Quality said:

that is exactly what I think, but after they state their views they still feel the need to basically invade every thread just to bash again, and to answer everyone's questions yes this is all about the ps move hate, I love it yet they constantly bash it because of the similarities, when can't we just enjoy our games and peripheral's without bashing??

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1