By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Things Killzone 3 needs to succeed.

Better controls and I'm cool.

Around the Network

I agree with this thread.

I would also add the following -

"Call of Duty" controls option, to stop people bitching over how realistic KZ2 felt, and KZ3 could feel.

and

"Kevin Butler". For obvious reasons.

I don't think that choices 1 and 2 are needed for it to succeed. and it will succeed regardless. The 2nd one sold over 2M copies, and last time I checked, 2M was quite successful.

I like the more realistic feel in my controls. Not the run and gun and turn at the speed of light controls. That is unrealistic and CRAPPY.

CGI-Quality said:
Akvod said:
Better controls and I'm cool.

The controls were perfect for the type of game it was IMO. I ike that slow, weighted feel.

Bad Company 2 is also a slow weight game that emphasizes cover. Yet it didn't sacrifice precision and intution. There's no reason why I can't fucking get the center of my screen, that imaginary dot, where I want it to as if I'm desperately trying to place a marble on top of a hill.

Around the Network

don't forget a better framerate

The controls and weighted feel were fine, it was just the acceleration feel to aiming that made it a bit annoying and way too difficult for close quarters combat. So adjust that a tad.

Then for single player campaign make more frequent checkpoints!

It was too dark imo. They should have brighter settings.

But the best feature a game can have is split-screen online mode. Just like Halo 3. That's just awesome.

Carl2291 said:
I agree with this thread.

I would also add the following -

"Call of Duty" controls option, to stop people bitching over how realistic KZ2 felt, and KZ3 could feel.

and

"Kevin Butler". For obvious reasons.

If they replaced Rico with Kevin Butler I'd pre-order now.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Coop campaign is a must as is a party system.

Ynwa.