By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Things Killzone 3 needs to succeed.

CGI-Quality said:
Akvod said:
CGI-Quality said:
Akvod said:
Better controls and I'm cool.

The controls were perfect for the type of game it was IMO. I ike that slow, weighted feel.

Bad Company 2 is also a slow weight game that emphasizes cover. Yet it didn't sacrifice precision and intution. There's no reason why I can't fucking get the center of my screen, that imaginary dot, where I want it to as if I'm desperately trying to place a marble on top of a hill.

Hmmm....I didn't have that problem. I can see why that would be frustrating though.

Do you use the scope a lot or hip firing? I use the scope most of the time unless it's an emergency/caught off guard.

Edit: Do you also aim for the head or body with the scope?

Around the Network

I disagree with everything in the article besides the Story Closure, if they can add the extra features then great, as long as it doesn't effect any of the features Killzone 2 offered (Graphics, 32 Player Online, Chaotic single player with robot suit and tanks etc. All I want is more online map's, better voice acting, Visara to have a son with epic speeches and I want Rico dead.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I'd have to say I agree. As fighter also said, a better framerate wouldn't hurt.

But as for environments, as long as they keep the gritty look, I'm fine. The first game's environments were true perfection. Killzone 2 got a little bit repetitive, even though I can understand why. They could add unique details here and there, though.

They should also put in a knife.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Akvod said:

Really?

Maybe its just me, but i was impressed by the controls more than i was impressed by the graphics

Best controls i've seen on console imo

I would love if they add more classes and weapons for the online

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
Akvod said:

Really?

Maybe its just me, but i was impressed by the controls more than i was impressed by the graphics

This too.

Overall, I think they should allow people to modify the controls, and they need to fix the button response lag.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

For me I just want Co-op (both online and splitscreen) and also splitscreen offline play against bots like they had in Killzone and for some reason not in Killzone 2.

nen-suer said:
Akvod said:

Really?

For me, the best FPS control I've ever had is Bad Company 2's. That's my standard, and if KZ3 wants to appeal to me they better meet it, otherwise I won't buy it full price.

The controls are meh. To realistic....it can hurts the game experience. For me it is hard to get into killzone again if you didn't have played it for a few months.

I agree with that list pretty much, though some actual good voiceacting would be appreciated as well.

My only complaint with the controls were that you should be able to go into zoom while you were in cover, which should just have you popping out and zooming, instead of popping out manually, then zoom, unzoom and pop back in. That really annoyed me, but apart from that, I loved the controls.

Here's a few things I would like to see in KZ3:

- Keeping the cover system in multiplayer.
- More weapons in multiplayer
- More multiplayer modes
- Better friendly A.I (Im looking at you Rico.)
- A better final boss battle (seriously, I just kept burning Radec's ass with the flamethrower and he had no way to defend himself.)
- KILL RICO.