By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's Official: PS3 Has The Best Library Ever

What this proves is that the reviewers are retarded and will listen to the retarded fanboy hype and/or receive payment.

I don't think anyone with their heads on straight can say that the PS3 has the best library ever without laughing their asses off before they even how the acronym "P,S,3."

The same applies for the 360 before anyone starts whining or gloating about it. At least the Wii seems to be where it should be.

Around the Network

@migro

The PS3 has an amazing library though, and has quickly been gaining a significant amount of AAA ip, more so than any console this gen, but its too early to even compare it to the greats with AAA after AAA (PS1/SNES/PS2) and a crowd of them nonetheless.

mM

Xbox1 ahead of Wii and GBA in JAPAN?

Something's wrong here...

BWAHAHA!! SNES in 14th. Hilarious

Double post, my internet is breaking up it seems.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
@migro

The PS3 has an amazing library though, and has quickly been gaining a significant amount of AAA ip, more so than any console this gen, but its too early to even compare it to the greats with AAA after AAA (PS1/SNES/PS2) and a crowd of them nonetheless.

It really doesn't matter whether it has started having good games. It is first and the SNES is magically in 14th. I agree, if anyone can think this is not complete shit then they really can't call themselves gamers.

As I said, this shows just how overblown and bloated reviews are in this generation and how useless they are. According t this statistic, the PS3 already has over 20 games better than the SNES. 20! Apparently the 360, the PSP, and the Gamecube are also better in sheer numbers. Are you joking with me? This list just shows one of a few things:

a) Reviewers for Famitsu are full of shit

b) Gamers have lower expectations than before

I personally think it's a mix of both.

famitsu fanboy bias confirmed. nice spin though. 104 vs 77 might be significant if they weren't handing out golds like canned coffee this gen.

How official is that when the reviews are only from Famitsu? It's not as though Japan represents the whole world.

Its not funny anymore that 95% of the people here missed the point

ahhh this is just opinion.... i reckon the nes had the best library ever well atlease the most memorial Games