graphics than Uncharted..." /> graphics than Uncharted..." /> graphics than Uncharted..." /> graphics than Uncharted..." />
By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cliffy B says "Your going down" to naughtydog (About graphics)

Xen said:
He'll have to repeat that to Guerrilla Games after E3...

And Santa Monica right now

Around the Network

lol I don't Know what game Is the Graphics King On PS3 anymore, some say uncharted 2 Others Say Killzone 2
Then there is God of war3, and heavy Rain.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

So are you all ignoring the fact that he was NOT talking about graphics and instead are going off topic?

JaggedSac said:
So are you all ignoring the fact that he was NOT talking about graphics and instead are going off topic?

Please listen to JaggedSac - who has posted this twice now.  They are not, repeat not, talking about Gears 3 vs Uncharted 2 or anything like that at all.

They are, so far as I can tell, talking about The Escapist’s 2010 March Mayhem: Developer’s Showdown. a fan-voting tournament on escapistmagazine.com.

So, to borrow a great comment from a drunk friend once in a pub (bar for you US folks) during a heated discussion : "you're all wrong!"  Probably.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!1

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

ON TOPIC! That bracket is awesome, because whoever wins between Epic and Naughty Dog has to go head to head with Bioware! Kinda excited actually, I love brackets!

please let this thread die or just lock it, has nothing to do with Gears or UC.

dahuman said:
please let this thread die or just lock it, has nothing to do with Gears or UC.

Did you look at the link that jagged posted though? The bracket itself is kinda cool and converstaion worthy.

How did they come up with the Seeds in the bracket?

Wow it had Kojima vs Team Ico, that must have been insanely hard for PS3 fans to pick.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

In Cliffy Bs Dreams.