By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever been cheated/betrayed in some way? I have!!!!

R U there jiseth? Is this gangsa avatare everything you have tough guy?

Around the Network
Tetsuo Shima said:
R U there jiseth? Is this gangsa avatare everything you have tough guy?

Awesome.  

Tetsuo Shima said:
jjseth said:
LOL. 16? You look like you are 34, bald, and not exactly a good looking guy if that is you. Did you take a picture of your football coach while he was working out? Lots of neck fat there.

And yea, I'd laugh if you thought you'd think that intimidates me. It doesn't. If I saw you in person I'd give you $20 to buy a hat and maybe a shake of the head. Poor guy.

LoL. How about you. I didn't met anyone who offer me a shake of the head sissy boy. I agree with you regards one thing though. We are online and you can play hard. You are funny. I and everyone here knows I could crash you sissy.

Since nobody around here knows you, the only thing we can say for sure, is LOL...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

Well, I didn't want to show off, but:
http://www.robertuniverse.com/imagesstudy/Jaworski%20(10-05-02)%20Maryland's%20Strongest%20Man.jpg

You might appreciate that more after drinking some of this:
http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/d/dc/200px-Gayfuelcan.jpg

Welcome to the internet Tetsuo I think you might find that link useful.

Now I, for the first time ever on this site, suggest you GTFO. Acting hard over the internet doesn't prove anything except that you don't belong here.

Edit: Oh and on topic, I have never been betrayed in a relationship.

Around the Network
FJ-Warez said:

Since nobody around here knows you, the only thing we can say for sure, is LOL...

Everyone here try to mock me. All these lol's. FJ I've seen you... and I'm the one who say LOL.

The best thing is I didn't try to be cocky with this sentence about girls... just tried to back my arguments... Sheesh 

Haven'tyou noticed that your hardman talk isn't really affecting anyone on here, that possibly has something to do with the fact that this is the internet and around here we're 'Michael Jackson and you're Tito'.

Tetsuo Shima said:
FJ-Warez said:

Everyone here try to mock me. All these lol's. FJ I've seen you... and I'm the one who say LOL.

The best thing is I didn't try to be cocky with this sentence about girls... just tried to back my arguments... Sheesh

I think you are getting a little grumpy, you know...

Firts, you are the one making pointless claims...

Second, I really enjoy this comunity and thats why I posted that picture, I dont feel betrayed, bad or anything like that if somebody laughs about me in that photo, thats part of forums, internet, and friendship in general you know... in fact if somebody around here gets an smile 'cause of my picture, great...

And third, there is no need to be grumpy, hard, and make that kind of statements... (Yeah, the one about how strong you are, and how you are going to making pudding anyone anytime...)

Take it easy man... boy... teenager???

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Faxanadu said:
Tetsuo Shima said:
I'm a bad guy. I've been dating with cheating girls/woman many times and it makes me sick. It's just unbelivable how person involved in a few-year long relationship can laugh out of her partner and lie so easily. I'm 16 yo and I've already had more girls/women than half of this forum combined.
Don't be a nice guy. It's not working the way you think.

uhoh, the cool cat is here. this is not about: im cool, i f&ck anything that has a heartbeat. wanna compare di&%s?  

LMFAO @ Faxanadu!!!

@Tetsuo Shima, you think you're really cool, stuck in the belief that half this forum are nerds that have never seen past a hentai website? Grow up, your little 16 year old Cheeto hasn't seen past half the 21 year old+'s that frequent this site.

Ahhh... I bet he thought that he won a e-fight because I didn't reply.

Sorry, but I had left work and hit the gym.  But I took a picture of myself there.  Yea, be afraid.  Very afraid!

That's not really me, but I put up a lame picture of a wuss lifting weights just because it's cool to take pictures or yourself working out. ;) 

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.